First cycle Tren Prop Mast/ Please help newbie

grneyes23

Height 6'2
Weight 230
Bodyfat unsure I added a pic prob 15%
Lifting Experience 17 years
Diet pretty spot on as well as cardio

Ive never done any anabolics, but ive come to the point where I have completely plateuad and would like to see what a lil chemical help can bring. I know most will say nay regarding the tren do to the side effects but im getting a hell of a deal on the particular stack i above mentioned. Due to my proffesion I need to be agile so im basically looking to add some lean muscle and cut up. Ive researched many websites to include this one but never really had the balls to post or actually do a cycle. But the time has come, so please any feed back whatsoever to include the Gen Shi lab also will be greatly appreciated.

Gen Shi cut stack-- test P 50mg/ml, tren Ace 50mg/ml, Masteron 50mg/ml blend
basically 50mg's of each e0d.

During cycle Arimidex .25ml ed
PCT iNolvid 25mg ed, clomid 50mg ed, and hcg

Height 6'2
Weight 230
Bodyfat unsure I added a pic prob 15%
Lifting Experience 17 years
Diet pretty spot on as well as cardio

Ive never done any anabolics, but ive come to the point where I have completely plateuad and would like to see what a lil chemical help can bring. I know most will say nay regarding the tren do to the side effects but im getting a hell of a deal on the particular stack i above mentioned. Due to my proffesion I need to be agile so im basically looking to add some lean muscle and cut up. Ive researched many websites to include this one but never really had the balls to post or actually do a cycle. But the time has come, so please any feed back whatsoever to include the Gen Shi lab also will be greatly appreciated.

Gen Shi cut stack-- test P 50mg/ml, tren Ace 50mg/ml, Masteron 50mg/ml blend
basically 50mg's of each e0d.

During cycle Arimidex .25ml ed
post cycle therapy (pct) iNolvid 25mg ed, clomid 50mg ed, and hcg

welcome to ology

your gonna catch some flack for running tren on a 1st cycle bro so just take it like a man lol.

the doseage is about right for a 1st cycle but you dont say how many days you plan to run the cycle .

also stop the hcg before post cycle therapy (pct) starts.

i dont suggest it on a first, but as dawg said those are pretty light dosages. gonna be tough to know what test feels like with the other 2 though.

No offense bro but if you've been lifting for 17 years and that's the finished product something is wrong. Maybe you need to get someone to look at your diet. Not a good diet=wasted gear. Tren is nasty shit bro you may be better off with a test only first cycle may be a smarter aproach.

Back