First Cycle

Day 42, Sunday

Day off gym and injects. Not feelin too well, I'm sneezing and my nose/head feel all plugged up. I think i'm comin down with something. Takin it pretty easy today.

later.

Day 43, Monday

Great. I woke up today sick as friggin hell. My head was pounding, my nose was stuffed and I was just in agony all over. I guess it's a test flu or something...there was no way that I could stick to my diet today, let alone workout. I'm fuckin pissed off, it's been a pretty bad last two weeks.

Strangely enough, it seems that my gains have come to a hault as soon as my test was supposed to kick in! WTF? I guess I have no choice but to stick it out and keep strict with my training and diet once my sickness passes. I'm sure being determined will eventually win....at least I hope so. I'm just not very happy with the way things have been going.

Later.

Keep your head up man. Sounds to me like you've just got a bad cold. Try and eat as much as you possibly can and you'll bounce back from the sickness in no time.

Herc Pharms should be some legit gear. Just keep shoveling the food down.

Do you think you may be overtraining? How much volume are you doing? You can still possibly overtrain even on gear. Hope you get to feeling better.

I really doubt that I'm overtraining, but maybe someone could tell me, for instance, this is my chest routine:

Chest:
Warmup sets (2 or 3)
Flat Bench 185x12, 205x10, 225x8, 265x3/4 (maybe twice)
Incline 85-100lbs, 3 sets of 8-10
Dips, weighted w/20lbs, 3 sets of 14
Machine flys 3 sets of 150lbs give or take
Sometimes I throw in a couple incline or straight machine presses

I don't think that it's too much, any opinions? BTW, I'm pretty sure that my body composition is changing, meaning I think am a little more defined everywhere except for my stomach. I do feel bigger and think I look bigger but the scale isn't responding in the way i'd like it.

Anyways, i'm going to throw in another 1k calorie shake and maybe a couple other things (i don't care that much about putting on fat right now, I really want/need to get to 220lbs for a reason, though I obviously want to minimize bodyfat if it's possible while getting there). But first I gotta get through this sickness....

I think that is too much volume outlaws. You could easily end your workout at the dips and be done with it. I would also take it down to two work sets on both dbs and dips. This is just me and I'm a fan of less volume. Try doing only 1 work set for each exercise for a while. I guarantee you your strength will improve.

Thanks for the input Lift. I decided i'm going to bring it down, and also drop a day from my workouts. I'll combine back/chest, only doing 3 sets each (plus warmup). 2 with really heavy weight, and one in the 10-12 rep range to really pump the blood in there. I think that adding another rest day will help for 2 reasons, one is recovery, and the other is that I will burn less calories.

Day 44-47

I was sick until day 45 of my cycle, and have been getting better the last 2 days. I missed an entire week at the gym, and my diet was mediocre. I don't think it's such a bad thing, only because I now have even more motivation for next week when I get back in the gym.

I'm making a few changes to my diet, mainly adding more calories. I'm going to eat only 2 chicken breasts a day (i'm sick of them anyways) and will replace the rest with ground beef or steak.

Also, since I had a bad couple of weeks, I was thinking about extending my cycle for 2 weeks. That would make it a 14 week cycle in total. Do you think this is a bad idea for a first cycle? I mean, I want to make the most of it, and it's almost like the last 2 weeks have been a waste. I could contine with my 500mg/week Cyp or I could get some prop and throw that in the last two weeks? Anybody have anything ideas on that? Keep in mind, i'm in week 6 and the only sides that I have are mild acne (on my back/shoulders) and a bit of the sweats. I have noticed very minor, if any at all, testicular atrophy. Lemmie know what you think.

Go with prop the last two weeks 150 mg eod. That's what I'm gonna do and you'll get the most out of your cycle that way.

Day 49, Saturday

Not much of a day, finally got to sleep in. Felt pretty good. No injects or workouts, i'm just organizing all my food for the up coming week. I don't know why, but all week my libido has been through the roof, much higher than anything so far...maybe the cyp is really coming in now? I hope so. Anyways, I plan to eat a shitload next week and put on some weight. I have a re-structured diet and workout schedule so all should go well.

LiftTillIDie said:
Go with prop the last two weeks 150 mg eod. That's what I'm gonna do and you'll get the most out of your cycle that way.

Is there a reason I would get better results from prop than Cyp? I'll go with prop if it's better, it's just that I already have cyp on hand so.

As you know prop is fast acting and cyp is not, so you can be on the prop while you wait for your cyp to clear. That way you can go straight into pct.

LiftTillIDie said:
As you know prop is fast acting and cyp is not, so you can be on the prop while you wait for your cyp to clear. That way you can go straight into pct.

Sounds good man. Besides that there's no difference though, right? I'm guessing I should keep the same amount of gear per week, so how do I distribute the prop injections?

Day 50, Sunday

Inject today. Diet was pretty good, I ate at a restaurant but it was all chicken, salad and rice. Not much else to say.

Day 51, Monday

Wow, what a workout. After missing the gym all last week, I came back like a champ. I changed my workouts around so my split is as follows:

mon - chest/tri's
tues - rest
wed - back/bi's
thurs - rest
fri - rest
sat - shoulders/legs (still debating if this should be on friday)

Anyways, benching was great today. Warmup, then 225x10, 265x6 and 275x 4. That's a personal record for me. After that, incline dbell and weighted dips. That was it, and I felt like I blasted it like I have never done before. Then I went to tri's for only 2 exercises, and 3 sets. I french pressed 100lbs for 8, 2 sets plus one more lighter one. My chest and tri's were just obliterated. I haven't felt this done on my upper body in a long time, it's great. Diet was in check today, and I'm cookin up some lean ground beef burgers on the bbq right now.

Leg is a bit sore from my inject. Also, I have never in my life been as horny as I have for the past week. It's literally insane. I'm just an animal, all I wanna do all the time is fuck - any girl I see. It's crazy. I dunno If my Cyp is just kickin in now or something, I can't really explain, but that's almost how I feel. All around great. Any explanations?

I like the way you have your split set up, and it looks like you cut the volume a bit which will be better in the long run. All I can say is I know how you feel about the sex drive, mine just keeps increasing also. I've heard from a few people that the test doesn't fully kick until around week 6 so maybe that's whats going on.

Day 52, Tuesday

Good day, no workouts or injects today. It's a lot better have 1 more rest day during the week. My chest and tri's and very sore, of course in a good way. I'm sure I will be even more sore tomorrow, as I usually get it the worst on the second day after my workout. I can't really judge my diet today, because I forgot my lunch at home. However, I did have my weight gainer in the car and had 3 of them during the day. Now, they are rated at about 1k cal each, but I'd say it's probably more like 700 or so. I ate a meal as soon as I got home. Beef paties, made from lean ground beef and spaghetti as well.

that's prety much it for today. I decided that I will just work legs on friday if my back is up to it. If I have a sore lower back, i'll push it to saturday. I need to prevent injury right now especially. I am still hoping for 15 more lbs outta this cycle and I think it will be possible if I eat a shit load and extend it for another 2 weeks.

outlawtas2 said:
Also, I have never in my life been as horny as I have for the past week. It's literally insane. I'm just an animal, all I wanna do all the time is fuck - any girl I see. It's crazy. I dunno If my Cyp is just kickin in now or something, I can't really explain, but that's almost how I feel. All around great. Any explanations?

Could just be your body now reacting to the build up of the testosterone in your system and you are feeling the results. It can get a bit maddening when you want to fuck absolutley everything you see 24 hours a day, but it's also fun in a way. :insane:

Good journal dude. Keep it up.

Aboot said:
Could just be your body now reacting to the build up of the testosterone in your system and you are feeling the results. It can get a bit maddening when you want to fuck absolutley everything you see 24 hours a day, but it's also fun in a way. :insane:

Good journal dude. Keep it up.

Well working construction helps keep my libido at bay, with nothing to stare at but overweight italians and mexicans all day lol, but even still, if I catch my mind drifting off at luch or something problems "arise" lol.

Back