First Cycle

Day 25, Friday

Not feeling so good today, just really tired in general. Diet was okay today, not spot on though. I'm gonna save the leg workout for tomorrow instead. Other than that, no injects or anything else.

I did notice that i'm getting more acne on my back and shoulders, i'm using some stuff to combat it. I'll let keep you guys posted as to how good it is, I can't remember what it's called now.

later

Day 26, Saturday

No injects today, just a leg workout. Hit a record for my squats, 325lbs but only for 2 reps, I wasn't sure if I should go for more or not, so i opted out. I also did 315x6 prior to that. All in all, a really good workout. My calves seem to be responding greatly.

Oh yeah, I weighed in today at 201lbs, up 2 more lbs from last week. I didn't hit my goal of 203, and it's probably cause my diet was 100% this week. However, I bought some more chicken and yams and cooked them. I have them perfectly laid out for the day so i'll have no excuse not to eat them. I find that when I'm not organized with my food is when my diet slips up, so it's back to being 100% strict. I won't eat very well if i have to cook every meal as i go, so i'm hopin for a big 205 next weigh in.

Later.

Day 27, Sunday

Well, I fucked up last night and drank. Not too much, just a few shots but i probably shouldn't have. It kinda just came outta nowhere, but I feel like an ass about doing it. Other than that, no bad news to report. Easy day today, no workouts or anything. I'm taking a little break of the diet before I get crazy again on monday. Did a lot of cardio today, the horizontal kind. That got my spirits up. I haven't really been in a good mood the last couple days, I doubt it's gear related, I dunno though, just not feelin happy.

Day 28, Monday

Started my new job today. I'm really excited, it's kind of a new lease on life right now. I'm going to have a really steady schedule to adhere to, which is going to be very beneficial for my diet. It's going to be a bit hard working longer hours and training, but I'm sure I can pull it off...I also have to keep my part time job with my parents. At least I'll be making decent money.

I have an inject today and it's chest day as well. I'm waiting on some syringes from ology, I dunno if their comin today or not. I'll check the mail in a bit. If not, I'll just go out and grab one needle and syringe, cuz i'm sure that they will be here by friday for my next injection.

I made some mashed yams over the weekend. These a great cuz they are really easy to get down, being almost liquid and it's a great way to get a lot of good carbs down without feeling like you have to eat the world.

Oh yeah, I was going to get my blood tested, but decided to wait till next week after drinking and all. I really want an accurate measurement.

Other than that, feeling good. Feeling happier than over the weekend, I think it might have been the bad weather or something, i was cooped up all weekend. My nips are a little sore, so i'm going to take liquidex again to prevent any gyno (I stopped it over the weekend, cuz I think it makes me feel weird...i dunno, just don't like it). Is their any other Aromatase inhibitor (AI) that I can use that doesn't kill sex drive or "make me feel weird" (whatever that's supposed to mean) or do they all pretty have the same effect on your body?

outlawtas2 said:
Day 26, Saturday

No injects today, just a leg workout. Hit a record for my squats, 325lbs but only for 2 reps, I wasn't sure if I should go for more or not, so i opted out. I also did 315x6 prior to that. All in all, a really good workout. My calves seem to be responding greatly.
always gotta go that extra mile and push those last couple out thats gunna be the difference of you reaching your goal or not just really kill youself for that hour or two. amazing log by the way you really got your shit together.

Last edited:
I'm switching from liquidex to Aromasin, i'll let you know how it goes and where to get it if the results are good.

kjnlifter said:
always gotta go that extra mile and push those last couple out thats gunna be the difference of you reaching your goal or not just really kill youself for that hour or two. amazing log by the way you really got your shit together.

thanks man, i'm tryin though not perfect.

kjnlifter said:

I would say saving your body and staying injury free throughout the cycle is more important than busting plateus every workout. As long as the numbers are moving up steadily you are doing the right thing.

LiftTillIDie said:
I would say saving your body and staying injury free throughout the cycle is more important than busting plateus every workout. As long as the numbers are moving up steadily you are doing the right thing.

I agree with that. Push every workout to it's fullest - but you have to now when is enough. One small injury will ruin a whole cycle, all the planning, effort, time and money down the drain. Not only will you miss your cycle, but most likely your regular training off cycle as well, causing negative progression. That shouldn't be misconstrued with being lazy though...

Day 29, Tuesday

Started my job today. Didn't get too much sleep last night and I had to get up at 6 am today, drove an hour to work. Then I worked till 5, and from there it took me 2 hours to get home! It was bad. Being my first day on all, it was hard to stick to my diet, I didn't really wanna break for food in the middle of doing something, so my diet was a little off today. I missed one meal, I got one at lunch and the other on the way home. I was supposed to work my back today, but there was no way it was going to happen, I was way to tired. I got home around 7, fell asleep and woke up the next morning at 6 again.

No injects.

Day 30, Wednesday

Today was better than yesterday. I actually got a decent amount of sleep so I wasn't so tired today. I rotate through different jobs for the whole summer (i'm in college, it's my co-op) and my first 2 weeks are with the labourers...so i'm doing heavy as lifting, sweeping and otherwise hard as work all day long. It's gonna be hard to train at full intensity during this part of my job, but i'm gonna give it my best.

Today I'm going to work back again, which means I'll have to push legs to saturday again, in order to give my back a good amount of rest before pushin it hard on Leg day.

Feelin good, I have to say i'm a little more edgy than normal. The thing is that I have so many new and different things goin on in my life right now, I doubt it's caused by the gear - maybe a small amount at most. Haven't had sex in a few days and it's startin to get on my nerves, hopefully i'll get laid tonight. I wanna try to pick up a new girl if I go out this weekend, I need something new, you know, for the cycle's sake. Hopefully this whole "phermone" (or whatever) and testosterone thing will work, I'll keep you informed!

No injects or anything...

LiftTillIDie said:

thats an excellent point, never really thought of it in that way, i apologise for the comment earlier

Day 30, Wednesday - PT 2

Just finished my workout. Went great. Hit a record for my deadlift at 365x3. I hope to hit 4 plates by the end of the cycle, maybe I'll try it on my last day. Came home and had my PWO shake, and about to have a meal soon. Then I gotta go to work again, come home and sleep like a baby.

BTW, I've been using some stuff called "Benzegel" for my acne, and it's been working great. It's already clearing up after only 3 days of use. The only downside is that it leaves my skin "scaly", kinda life an alligator. It's not really dry, just wierd. I don't care though, I'll discontinue use once all the ance clears up and just maintain it.

Later!

Aboot said:
Where are you getting the acne? Mostly on your shoulders/back or on your face as well?

My face is pretty much 100% acne free. The most noticable acne I have is on my shoulders, right over my delts. My back is really weird, I don't have ance (it's not pimples or whiteheads) but it's like mini-acne, they are just red spots with no actual dimensions, just colour.

Anywhere I treated my acne with this stuff it makes the acne go away. I just can't get it on my back. I have a back scrubber that I use to soap my back, but the Benzegel I use is too expensive to waste and doesn't ''foam up'' so it would be really hard to applicate.

Honestly, the acne isn't really anything big enough to complain about. Every once in a while, when I was natural, I had a break out of acne (like most people my age) and it was about the same as this breakout, so once again, there isn't really telling if this is gear related, though I think it is.

Day 31, Thursday

It was shoulder/arms today. My shoulder is actually getting a little better. I'm going to pick up some supps for my joints as soon as i get paid, in order to help them fully heal and prevent any further injury. I went really heavy on my tri's today, and afterwards I had no strength in my arms at all. This is the first time it has happened to me. I went to curl a 45lb dumbell and had no chance, I could barely budge it. I gave up and tried to curl with the straight bar - once again, not even one rep. It was strange. I decide to delay my bicep workout until saturday, when I will work legs and bi's together. Other than that, Diet was on today and energy is adjusting to my schedule. I gotta wake up at 5:45 am everyday, which is a little bit of a bitch. Tonight I'll be in bed by 10:30. I'm goin go and do an Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) inject now and pretty much call it a day.

Later!

Feeling Update

You know the drill, fuckin horny, getting strong and gettin big!

OH yeah, I saw this girl at my gym today. She used to go to my high school and is a year older than me...I've wanted to fuck her brains out since the first time I had a boner. Hopefully I'll see her again, get to talkin and give my own injection of testosterone!!!! She'd be a great fuck, she's only like 5'1'' and like 85lbs. Absolutely nothing to do with my cycle, but I had to throw it in.

Later.

Day 32, Friday

Went to work today, but fridays we finish at 4pm, so it's pretty nice to have an earlier day. I'm takin the day off the gym, since I worked back on wednesday. This will allow me to heal up fully before squatting heavy. I had an inject today, and went for the left delt. All went well, it was somewhat painful for about 5 minutes after but the pain has now subsided. Yesterday I had to worst Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) inject yet. I tried 3 different spots and could not for the life of me get the pin to puncture my skin! It was really weird, brand new slin pin, and it couldn't break the surface. It also stung the most of any injection. Maybe it was a faulty needle? I dunno.

Also, I picked up my order from ology, which was more liquidex and syringes. My nips are a bit sore, so i'm continuing with the liquidex I already have and am going to use the ology Liquidex for post cycle therapy (pct).

Other than that, my diet is going fine and tomorrow I'll weigh in again hopin for at least 2 more lbs.

Later.

Back