First DNP cycle

Day 4:

took dose at 8am, went to the gym at 10am. workout suffered, but it was mostly due to discomfort and being falsely scared of pushing myself.. i still got a good pump.

after my workout i dont feel shit though. i might up my dose after day 5 to an AM and PM dose schedule.

sweating a bit, not too much though... i feel warm but nothing bad at all.. and i dont feel too tired or hungry ever. cravings are minimal, though results are visually appealing.

Instagram is as close to photoshopping as I can do. But I have gotten a few elective procedures so I am glad to see that there is a definite difference. People I have helped and who I actually know in real life, are aware of who I am and that I know my shit.

This board is simply a hobby and a place that I can help others. Because I was once in search of info and found a lot of help on here. Obviously some people use this as an outlet for their less than fulfilling real lives.

ANYWAYS, red feel free to message me with any questions. I am more than happy to share the info I have to assist in your cycle.

Sorry, what procedure made your previous picture retouched and you noticeably slimmer? And by that I mean the one with you standing in front of the mirror. You took it down then put it up again with a few changes as in slimmer body and bigger boobs...

No doubt you changed, don't think DNP is that wondrous! I'm sure some of your advice is sound and really does work, but come on a lot of people noticed the changes - the same picture! But I can't claim to have trained with IFBB pros to help me get into contest shape with DNP. I'd love to see the photos from that show, can't imagine you competed without ever having snaps taken especially always coming 1st or 2nd. You just leave me with so much curiosity, done so much I have to ask.

Instagram is as close to photoshopping as I can do. But I have gotten a few elective procedures so I am glad to see that there is a definite difference. People I have helped and who I actually know in real life, are aware of who I am and that I know my shit.

This board is simply a hobby and a place that I can help others. Because I was once in search of info and found a lot of help on here. Obviously some people use this as an outlet for their less than fulfilling real lives.

ANYWAYS, red feel free to message me with any questions. I am more than happy to share the info I have to assist in your cycle.

I just noticed the less than fulfilling real lives, hope that wasn't directed at me? My life is super fulfilling with 2 kids, a husband, our family business and of course competing and my PT business, any claims made are backed up and fully traceable and I came here to learn too. In fact I learnt a lot from you and reading your posts, they made me realise that steroids don't do anything without a good foundation. I have the foundation and a lot of diet/training knowledge. Thanks to you I see that running XYZ still won't give you a desirable body if you don't have everything else in order - thanks :)

hey guys, i dont have anything against anyone on these forums as i dont know any of you guys.

i appreciate any of the help any of you guys can offer and i will take all pieces of advice with a grain of salt and do my own research as well. thanks for the help and im confident that this cycle will go as expect along with any future logs i post.

i've never ran DNP for an on/off schedule like this, but i have run it for 14 days strait.

Started out at 250 the first 2 days and then bumped to 500 for the rest.

Best advice i can give you is eat! don't eat like total shit but you need to eat a lot of carbs,.......and trust me, you'll get carb cravings!

Drink a ton of water and a few glasses of V8 juice a day and eat plenty of fruit.

I couldn't even work out the last 4 or 5 days but i lost a total of 20lbs and the results were great!

Good luck

i've never ran DNP for an on/off schedule like this, but i have run it for 14 days strait.

Best advice i can give you is eat! don't eat like total shit but you need to eat a lot of carbs,.......and trust me, you'll get carb cravings!

Drink a ton of water and a few glasses of V8 juice a day and eat plenty of fruit.

I couldn't even work out the last 4 or 5 days but i lost a total of 20lbs and the results were great!

Good luck

im actually doing good on low/moderate carbs, i dont feel much.. but im going to up the dose tomorrow. so we'll see how bad the cravings are then.. i may have to up them.. shouldnt matter though.

After your cycle how long before your fat mass returned?

Good luck

After your cycle how long before your fat mass returned?

it really didn't. out of the 20 i lost, i may have gained 5 back but if you eat clean and watch your diet then it shouldn't come back. After a cycle of DNP you go through something called an "anobolic rebound" effect where your body starts upregulating atp again and it's actually a good opportunity to build lean muscle.

A lot of guys i know will run DNp for 14 days between the end of their cycle and begining of post cycle therapy (pct) so they can cut some fat and then they don't lose any of their gains during post cycle therapy (pct) because of this anabolic rebound.

it really didn't. out of the 20 i lost, i may have gained 5 back but if you eat clean and watch your diet then it shouldn't come back. After a cycle of DNP you go through something called an "anobolic rebound" effect where your body starts upregulating atp again and it's actually a good opportunity to build lean muscle.

A lot of guys i know will run DNp for 14 days between the end of their cycle and begining of post cycle therapy (pct) so they can cut some fat and then they don't lose any of their gains during post cycle therapy (pct) because of this anabolic rebound.

most weight gained is due to water retention and muscle gain

anyways:

DAY 5:

not feeling sides at all really anymore. took my dose at 9am today and sides are very easily to handle and minimal.

upping dose tomorrow to an AM/PM dose schedule. ie: 500mg.

DAY6:

took my 500mg dose at 10am... still hasnt kicked in yet, but i wanted to post my 5 day cut pics pics from days 1,3, and 5.

Five Days DNP cut progress 250mg/day:

i.imgur.com/cEUWk.jpg

sorry cant embed. would love it if someone could do that for me.

bro, i don't recomend taking it all at once. split up the doses. 250 in the morning, 250 evening. will be much smoother that way.

bro, i don't recomend taking it all at once. split up the doses. 250 in the morning, 250 evening. will be much smoother that way.

well considering the half life and how active i am during the day id much rather just take them close together, especially since i dont feel many sides.. if it gets to be too much to handle ill switch it up though

DAY6:

took my 500mg dose at 10am... still hasnt kicked in yet, but i wanted to post my 5 day cut pics pics from days 1,3, and 5.

Five Days DNP cut progress 250mg/day:

i.imgur.com/cEUWk.jpg

sorry cant embed. would love it if someone could do that for me.

cEUWk.jpg

This. Given the half life you can approach 1g in your system which is close to the LD50.

This. Given the half life you can approach 1g in your system which is close to the LD50.

actually splitting up the dose would only down the actual amount of dnp in my system by about 50mg

taking it all at once is fine as my dosing schedule would have me around 750-800mg total dnp in my system at any one time.

day 6:

pushed myself in the gym today, felt hot and sweaty for the first 20 mins and it tapered off

i did cardio and abs 2 hours pre-workout... felt pretty tired since it was first day on 500mgs

otherwise though the sides arnt bad... little more sweaty, little tired, cravings up a bit, especially right now as im typing this... nothing terrible though and i dont really feel too hot right now, probably head to sleep soon.

day 7:

took my dose at 8am, felt lethargic, felt hot in class and had terrible 'swamp ass' ate a fiber bar and got pretty hot..

my workout suffered big time, halfway through i started to feel hypoglycemic but i pushed through it and took rests before cardio and had a few more carbs post workout... i feel fine now though. weight loss looks like it stalled a bit, but i can visually see more water retention and 'flatter' muscles based on lack of glycogen and all that. cravings are also getting worse by the day... i cant tell you guys how bad i want a pizza or something right now.. on top of that all it was midterms today and my teacher brought donuts... i didnt eat one but that was damn cruel haha.

hey man im going to start my dnp cycle i heard your not supposed to workout at all and do light work during the cycle? is this true. i can see guys on here workout during the cycle is it really ok?

hey man im going to start my dnp cycle i heard your not supposed to workout at all and do light work during the cycle? is this true. i can see guys on here workout during the cycle is it really ok?

thats not true at all. workout as much as u want. ull feel slightly hypoglycemic, similar feeling to a keto diet... but nothing serious.

Back