First DNP cycle

So how are you getting on thus far? I must say those comparison pics just a few days into it are rather impressive, almost makes me wanna, but it's just not quite something I'd do. Look forward to more pics.

So how are you getting on thus far? I must say those comparison pics just a few days into it are rather impressive, almost makes me wanna, but it's just not quite something I'd do. Look forward to more pics.

honestly, the sides are minimal. i feel much less sides on low dose than i do on clen. i think the internet demonizes it so much that it scares people, but u shouldnt be scared... it seriously is a miracle pill people look for... just eat clean and continue living healthy and the weight melts off with nearly no negative sides.

day 9:

decided to finish off this first 10 days, take a few off then restart at a real low dose cycle

so i stayed at 500. weight loss is crazy. abs are visible, weight loss is noticable.. in fact i was gone for 2 days and when i got back my roommate looked at me like he was confused. sides are noticeable but i push myself hard in the gym regardless.

this supplement is seriously awesome. sides are completely exaggerated online, cravings arnt any worse than a low carb diet and the lethargy isnt hard to deal with either.

Last edited:
day 10:
stayed out of the gym today, felt pretty tired and i havent taken a day off in a while... was on the bike for like 10 mins though and went grocery shopping and to the pool..

heres 10 day progress pics, would be awesome if someone could embed:
(will update again after water weight is lost, im holding a lot)

i.imgur.com/7OlPT.jpg

Last edited:
its going well. im done, my cycle was only 10 days, i plan to start up again in about 2 weeks... during my time off ill still be cutting but ill be working out on an AM/PM schedule hard.

Hey bro I'm following this thread because I am also 6'0 and 208 lbs. I am interested in how it works out for you. My stomach looks almost identical as your middle pic. My goal is to be ripped - 8 pack from the dnp use. Let me know how it goes because thats only reason im gonna try it

It's certainly working for you, maybe next time you will go with something a little milder? Perhaps albuterol, that stuff just seems extreme.

its going well. im done, my cycle was only 10 days, i plan to start up again in about 2 weeks... during my time off ill still be cutting but ill be working out on an AM/PM schedule hard.

Awesome results bro!, I was really fat (233 lbs), now on 175 lbs. And my stomach looks almost the same that your first pic, maybe a little more fat. I'm starting with DNP (dh...) maybe next week, I already have the supps. When did you take the pills? on morning or at night after your last meal ?. ¿Did you take any T3?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back