First H-Drol Cycle

Shiner101

Hey guys,

Noob here looking for some advince on H-Drol.

FYI, I am 29 years old and have been trining "clean" for the last 9 years. I am 6ft5" and weigh 257lbs.

Looking to try H-Drol (was thinking of M-Drol, but it sounds a bit harsh for my first PH). Was wondering if someone in the know could confirm if I have got the following correct:

3 weeks on H-Drol (50mg), taken with:

3 Weeks of Cycle Support while on the HDrol

2 weeks of 6oxo after cycle has finished for my PCT.

Does this look about right? I have done a lot of research and each site suggests something different.

Also, I am a tested athlete so all supps must be OTC (e.g. Nolvadex is a banned substance).

Thanks in advance for any advice people!

The old halodrol was pretty cool stuff and Hdrol is supposed to be a clone so it should be good to go. I wouldnt use 6 oxo for pct though, get some nolva or clomid.

Hey guys,

Noob here looking for some advince on H-Drol.

FYI, I am 29 years old and have been trining "clean" for the last 9 years. I am 6ft5" and weigh 257lbs.

Looking to try H-Drol (was thinking of M-Drol, but it sounds a bit harsh for my first PH). Was wondering if someone in the know could confirm if I have got the following correct:

3 weeks on H-Drol (50mg), taken with:

3 Weeks of Cycle Support while on the HDrol

2 weeks of 6oxo after cycle has finished for my PCT.

Does this look about right? I have done a lot of research and each site suggests something different.

Also, I am a tested athlete so all supps must be OTC (e.g. Nolvadex is a banned substance).

Thanks in advance for any advice people!

at your size i would up the dosage to 75mgs for 4-6 weeks followed by a 4 week pct. you could do 50mgs for the first 6 days and 75 the rest of the cycle which would be exactly two bottles. you could use cycle support but be sure to preload it at least a week if not two. personally i wouldnt go with it. i would just preload hawthorne berry for two weeks and then run that with milk thistle throughout your entire cycle.

your pct needs to be 4 weeks and should consist of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), test booster and maybe something for cortisol. you could run 6-oxo with something like hypertest by axis labs, and lean fx by AX for cortisol. or you could do hyperdrol x2 with mass fx and lean fx

at your size i would up the dosage to 75mgs for 4-6 weeks followed by a 4 week post cycle therapy (pct). you could do 50mgs for the first 6 days and 75 the rest of the cycle which would be exactly two bottles. you could use cycle support but be sure to preload it at least a week if not two. personally i wouldnt go with it. i would just preload hawthorne berry for two weeks and then run that with milk thistle throughout your entire cycle.

your post cycle therapy (pct) needs to be 4 weeks and should consist of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), test booster and maybe something for cortisol. you could run 6-oxo with something like hypertest by axis labs, and lean fx by AX for cortisol. or you could do hyperdrol x2 with mass fx and lean fx

Good, detailed answer - thanks dude.

I wasn't sure about the dosage though - as I mentioned I regularly get tested for steroids/recreational drugs. Would 75mg/day push my levels too high?

Also, do you know the half life of HDrol? I have heard that as long as you come off it at least 24 hours before a drug test, you should pass fine.

Thanks.

Yeah i missed that about being a tested athlete. Im curious why hes concerned about nolvadex when the hdrol is a banned substance itself.

i dont know how long it stays in your system. i imagine a week or more. it takes two to three weeks to start feeling the effects and it last about 2 weeks into pct. i wouldnt go over 75mgs, you would see good results with that.

i guess if you are really worried about failing a test i would stay away from most prohormones because most are precursors to aas. also i dont believe that hdrol is a banned substance. the original halodrol-50 was discontinued but the CEL version is widely available and im pretty sure its legal

I know for a fact that halodrol is on the OCB's banned list:

"WARNING – Updated banned substance list:
Beginning January 1, 2009, these substances will be added to the OCB Banned substance list
:

Liothyronine sodium, also known as Cytomel

1,4,6-Androstatrien-3,17-dione, also known as ATD (found in supplements such as Rebound XT, Novedex XT, and Inhibit-E).

2,3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol (found in supplements such as Epistane, Epidrol and Havoc)

4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17bdiol or 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol (found in supplements such as ProMagnon 25 and Halodrol-50)

These substances are currently sold over-the-counter in the US. They may or may not cause positive urinalysis results because they contain metabolites of some banned substance. Positive results from urine tests result in disqualification regardless of the source of the result.""

Its also banned in MLB because Romero Mitre was suspended for 50 games for testing positive for Halodrol. I have to believe its off limits in the NCAA also.

well i guess it may be illegal for athletic purposes but you wont get in trouble if youre not in sports

what about products like phera and 19-nor trens or even trenadrol, are they banned substances also. if not those are about his only options because it looks as though h-drol and epi are out of the question. i image superdrol is too.

use clomid for post cycle therapy (pct).

"cycle support" is a low end liver supp and "post cycle support"= worthless.

nolva is not good post cycle therapy (pct) anyways and Hdrol or its metabolites may have PgR related issues.

i've done H drol for a month and a half about 3 months ago. I stacked though with testadrol 50 . Nice result about 15-20 pounds gained(lean). But now weight went down to 225 about 10 pounds gone, figures it was just water . Talking about being thirsty when on it, holy crap was i firsty and the nightly pisses i took. I mean i dont regret . Dosages were 100mg of h drol and two pills of testadrol. Nice combination but god damn was i fucken dried and thirsty, i did drank a lot of water, went through 15 galons of water. Now starting to get that feeling again of going through another cycle in May.

I don't think it's banned. This post was a while ago and I've been using it for a atleast a year now. But it is getting harder to find, currently I can only find it on supplements to go, it's on other websites but when I try to order it it's always out of stock.

I like your plan here though, with the suggestions you got it sounds like it should have worked!

I havent seen any concrete evidence that it is actually banned, I just google buy cheap hdrol and found a few sites that look legit that i'll be using to stock up on it. So the guy that said "well i guess it may be illegal for athletic purposes but you wont get in trouble if youre not in sports" is correct.

If your looking to bulk up it's great, but to compete, its not so good.

Back