First shot at homebrew

The oil color makes no difference. Come on guys this is just the carrier for the hormone. The hormone being the important part. I use to make all my gear blue. That way it wasn't faked locally.

If you have half a brain and a good powder source you should make an exact match to hg gear. It's so easy to make but make sure you sterilize everything in your work area and keep it that way.

The oil color makes no difference. Come on guys this is just the carrier for the hormone. The hormone being the important part. I use to make all my gear blue. That way it wasn't faked locally.

If you have half a brain and a good powder source you should make an exact match to hg gear. It's so easy to make but make sure you sterilize everything in your work area and keep it that way.

^^^^ I'm with User on this! There will be no difference in the oil based on color. The coloring of gear is definately a great way to go as well.
To the OP, that is great bro! Glad to see everything worked out at this point. I'm looking forward to comments on how well you like your product!!!

Stiphy have you started it yet or what!! :D I couldn't be sitting around with that 30mL vial chillin on my dresser! Shoot it man, shoot it!!

If you wouldn't mind. Where did you get your raw from and how much did you buy. I'm totally green at this and need sources. Thx man!

I've seen different things regarding after the brew is done. Some say let it sit a week, some say a day and I think I've even seen some say it doesn't have to sit at all.

Anyone clear this up more?

Thanks

Saw the most beautiful sight today:

IMG_0747.jpg

my first one and I think it looks really good. Just like a kid in the candy store........lol

Now, just need someone to clear up the question of if it has to sit for so long before putting to use

I was told let it sit for a few days. The theory behind letting it sit has to do the with BA. It gives the BA time to work incase it wasnt a sterile filter. Thats what i was told.

Great job. I didnt wait to long before giving mine a shot. maybe a week. Is that Test E?

Just checked. Pinned on the 9th day

Last edited:
Oh man that look beautiful!

I can't wait for my powders to get here so I can homebrew my stuff...I might end up PMing you for some help if that is alright.

and yes I'm talking about powders that I paid for a month ago :/

I'm always happy to help when I can Colbert! I'm glad I didn't have to wait no month, I would have been pulling my hair out......lol

so what are the stats on that animalized?
Product?
mg/ml?
Ba?
bb?
eo?
how did you filter? dont be shy. time to show off your skills.

I'm always happy to help when I can Colbert! I'm glad I didn't have to wait no month, I would have been pulling my hair out......lol

I know man but I just got them right now ;)

so what are the stats on that animalized?
Product?
mg/ml?
Ba?
bb?
eo?
how did you filter? dont be shy. time to show off your skills.

So I got TNE and NPP. Need to get a mini fridge too so I can keep these babies safe. Two injections a day with a 25g 1.5" :/ FUCK this is going to suck. It look easy and awesome on paper but in reality is shitty lol

If your pinning 2x per day, you probably want to get some 1" pins. Your gonna get tired of pinning your glutes.

It looks really nice Stiphy. I have made a few batches with test E myself. How are you labelling your gear?

Regarding the sit time i usually let it sit for a week, then put it in the oven at 170F with a 20g needle to vent, to let som of the alcohol evaporate. I know quite a few people that reacts if there is too much BA in the solution.

If your pinning 2x per day, you probably want to get some 1" pins. Your gonna get tired of pinning your glutes.

Im already exhausted and I haven't even started yet lol

It looks really nice Stiphy. I have made a few batches with test E myself. How are you labelling your gear?

Regarding the sit time i usually let it sit for a week, then put it in the oven at 170F with a 20g needle to vent, to let som of the alcohol evaporate. I know quite a few people that reacts if there is too much BA in the solution.

Wait are we suppose to let it sit for a week or is that just your preference?

Back