First shot, shaking like a frightened schoolgirl!

skeeber

I took my first shot a couple days ago. Testoviron 1 ml in the glute. My hands were shaking just drawing the shit out of the amp! When I was ready to stick I was shaking pretty bad. I steadied my dart hand with my other and stuck it in smoothly. To my surprise I didn't feel a thing. That didn't stop my shaking though. Through the whole thing the dart was bouncing around some. I thought I would be sorer than shit the next day but I have had very little soreness. I can't wait until my next one!

My cycle is test-dbol that several of you guys helped me out with. I will only be shooting 1 ml every 5 days. That seems like a waste of a pinprick. I have some injectable B-12 that I would like to mix with the test for the immune system and as an appetite stimulant, 1/2 ml every shot (500 mcg). I also thought that if I could draw the B-12 first and then draw the test out of the amp last the B-12 would be what was left over in the pin and all the test would be in my ass where I want it.

What do you guys think of this? Would I be able to keep the B-12 toward the plunger and the test toward the pin or would they just mix? If they don't mix would I need to be extra careful on plunger pressure because of the two different viscosities?

Don't worry about being nervous...I think we were all there at one time. Now many of us almost enjoy injecting (sick fucks, huh?)!

As far as the B-12, I'm not quite sure I understand what you're asking. It sounds like you wants to draw up the B-12 first, then the test, and just inject the test? I don't think that will work. At the very least, there will be some mixing, if not total mixing of the two components. But I don't understand why you would want to do that anyway? Just shoot the test and B-12 togther.

The Bionic Man said:
Don't worry about being nervous...I think we were all there at one time. Now many of us almost enjoy injecting (sick fucks, huh?)!

As far as the B-12, I'm not quite sure I understand what you're asking. It sounds like you wants to draw up the B-12 first, then the test, and just inject the test? I don't think that will work. At the very least, there will be some mixing, if not total mixing of the two components. But I don't understand why you would want to do that anyway? Just shoot the test and B-12 togther.

Let me clarify. I plan to inject both, but if the B-12 goes through the pin last, the little bit that is left in the pin would be B-12, not test. I'm probably splitting hairs here, but it was just a thought.

unfortunately, what you're trying to do with the b12 doesnt work (i do it every monday in 4 diff syringes) the oil always comes out last because its thicker...if you find a way to do it then please let me know

ps I leave a .5cc of air in the syringe then shake it a lil...after u shake it some b12/test is in the needle so pull back on the syringe before you push the air out...this makes the inj. much easier to shoot IMO

my first cycle was tren and winstrol... lol, thats was fun, ED injections, 2x a day cause oil and water dont mix to well... i learned quick

grafix-gnc said:
my first cycle was tren and winstrol... lol, thats was fun, ED injections, 2x a day cause oil and water dont mix to well... i learned quick
It doesnt look pretty, but u can put them in the same syringe

Everyones nervous the first time, it'll get easier, it'll be nothing in a few injections.

JohnnyB

I am on my fourth cycle and still shit everytime I take a shot, but it's worth it. When I was young I couldn't even get a blood test, I guess I just have needle phobia. My gf gives me shots now so I just turn my head and before I know it, I'm jacked :) I found delt shots to be the least stressful, probably due to the smaller needle size. I got away with 5/8.

Deadlift said:
My gf gives me shots now
Women have the fuckin touch dont they? Both my present gf and my past gf have given me numerous shots and not only are they painless, but there is never any blood after the shot either...

ready2explode said:
Women have the fuckin touch dont they? Both my present gf and my past gf have given me numerous shots and not only are they painless, but there is never any blood after the shot either...
Bump! My wife has that magic touch!

What do your gf's think about you guys using AAS? I don't know if I am going to tell mine when I do my cycle this summer!

Well, she knew that I was into lifting when we met, and before my first cycle I told her I was going to juice and she said have fun :)

The first time you inj. you are always nervous, but it gets to be like habit after you have done it a couple hundred times!

It looks like several of you bros were in the same boat as me. I'm serious when I say I can't wait for my next one. I'll probably be nervous again, but it'll be worth it. Peace out.

my first cycle was also tren, so i got over my nervousness after shot 2.
THe first shot took me five minits...I just told myself "Do you want this?, do you want to get huge"
also-dont think about it too much and mind fuck yourself, just stick !
i still dont like injecting, but its no big thing to me. im moving to shorter pins and i think that will help. i hate the feeling of the needle in me.

Back