First time cycle, need opinions!!

cahunt

Hey guys,

I am a 6 ft, 215 lb, 22% body fat, 26 y/o looking to do my first cycle of PH. I would like to build up serious muscle on my lifts but also get toned and shredded. I have been doing a lot of research and reading of the threads and post on various sites and wanted to get some opinions on what I was planning on doing for my first run.

I am considering 3 different types to do

1. Helladrol/Katana Stack,
75/75/100/100/125/125 Helladrol,
3 caps per day of Katana

2. Beastdrol 20/20/30/30

3. Epistane - 20/30/30/40
Havoc - 20/30/30/40

While on any I was going to do a Cycle Assist, Liver support, Taurine, Fish Oil and start with Forza Stanzol at week 3 or 4.

PCT I plan on Clomid, Ketoburn, N2guard and HC Generate along with the Forza throughout.

Was wondering what everyone opinions of the best option #1-3 would be the best for what I am wanting to achieve. I can follow a strict diet, I don't drink alcohol and I am in the gym 6-7 days a week.

Any help, suggestions or info you guys can give would be awesome! Thanks!

Hey guys,

I am a 6 ft, 215 lb, 22% body fat, 26 y/o looking to do my first cycle of PH. I would like to build up serious muscle on my lifts but also get toned and shredded. I have been doing a lot of research and reading of the threads and post on various sites and wanted to get some opinions on what I was planning on doing for my first run.

I am considering 3 different types to do

1. Helladrol/Katana Stack,
75/75/100/100/125/125 Helladrol,
3 caps per day of Katana

2. Beastdrol 20/20/30/30

3. Epistane - 20/30/30/40
Havoc - 20/30/30/40

While on any I was going to do a Cycle Assist, Liver support, Taurine, Fish Oil and start with Forza Stanzol at week 3 or 4.

PCT I plan on Clomid, Ketoburn, N2guard and HC Generate along with the Forza throughout.

Was wondering what everyone opinions of the best option #1-3 would be the best for what I am wanting to achieve. I can follow a strict diet, I don't drink alcohol and I am in the gym 6-7 days a week.

Any help, suggestions or info you guys can give would be awesome! Thanks!

with a tuned in diet beast would be the way to go.I'd def like to follow along with you.if you have time for a log or even a mini log that would be great your cycle setup looks good as well

Most of what I have read about PH says that they do not do what the say as far as raising testosterone, at 22% bf I would recommend Cheaper basic supplements (Protein powders, Pre-worout, Creatine, Glutamine) and just do 30 minutes or so of cardio everyday after your normal lift. You will have plenty of strength gains metabolizing that bf and making muscle. Just like steroids I would recommend a lower bf for PH(if they do work). This will save you money, and when you get down to around 15% bf you'll see much better results from the hard earned cash you spend. I personally don't like pre workout, but I used it when I was 26% bf at 235 pounds 5'7, and I cut to 168 11%, then started building back with a clean slate. Currently 195 14%. I would recommend looking into peptides like clenbuterol. This is a real fat burner that when coupled with proper diet and cardio you will see results quickly. It is also a slightly anabolic compound, but is not a steroid. It runs about $20 on peptide websites. Look up dosing before purchasing, and if you do take it, drink a gallon of water a day to avoid cramps and migraines.

I respectfully disagree.

You asked for opinions, here's mine:
You are already fat - bulk!
Get to the mass you desire and then cut.
Will you look good in the process? No.
But fat is good protection against injury and your body always has reserves to draw from.
Why bother cutting now, just to put weight back on during the bulk?
Makes no sense to me.

Just my .02.

As far as choices from your menue go, I'd say neither.
1), but choose only one compound.

Last edited:
I respectfully disagree.

You asked for opinions, here's mine:
You are already fat - bulk!
Get to the mass you desire and then cut.
Will you look good in the process? No.
But fat is good protection against injury and your body always has reserves to draw from.
Why bother cutting now, just to put weight back on during the bulk?
Makes no sense to me.

Just my .02.

As far as choices from your menue go, I'd say neither.
1), but choose only one compound.

if you listen to this you will end up a mess.

bulking from 22% is effing rediculous

Care to explain why?

Because ur risk of gyno is much higher, ur also going to end up gaining at least 5% bf unless he eats super fucking clean. I mean really clean, which if he's already 22% he's not doing already.

Than cutting from there is going to mean a all out hardcore cut. One that will prolly eat up a lot of muscle with it.

U really don't want to get above 15% in this game.

At this bf range, a cycle would be the last thing Id be thinking about.

If one wants to find out the hard way, be my guest. Post results so others don't make the same mistakes.

Time for a cut...Diet is key..less calories in then calories used ..download some app to track ur diet..myfitnesspal works well..lift..cardio days off..incorporate a warm up and a cool down..and u can use prohormones to help..katanadrol does well..I would read up a bit more before hand.Diet!!!

No, I'm the only one on here that thinks it's fine.
There are plenty of articles out there that say it's fine.
Like I said, I'll go ahead and try it.
Next spring we'll know who was right or wrong. Simple as that.

Back