first timer, best spot to pin test E?

Gfunkmanilla

hey guys. so my gear is finally here, and its time to start my cycle! anyway i was just wondering where would be the best spot to start pinning, the least painful. glutes? i am comfortable with a needle as i used to have a terrible drug addiction years ago, and have injected test for friends in the past, but never gotten an IM shot myself. any help would be greatly appreciated

~GFUNK~

Most like glutes.

I like on the outside of thigh.
I pinned my chest today with slin pin.
Was by far the most easy.

Last edited:
hey guys. so my gear is finally here, and its time to start my cycle! anyway i was just wondering where would be the best spot to start pinning, the least painful. glutes? i am comfortable with a needle as i used to have a terrible drug addiction years ago, and have injected test for friends in the past, but never gotten an IM shot myself. any help would be greatly appreciated

~GFUNK~

Quads and Delts !

Quads and delts are good and offer the best control for beginners. You can pin the quad from the side while standing or the front while sitting. The front / side of the delt also works good.

Funny I would suggest rear deltoids for shoulders, overall for a beginner-thighs work best. Front delts are usually too small and vascular to try pinning. Like pecs, I aint ever touching those two areas!! But yeah, I've crippled myself a few times pinning thighs and hit a nerve. Goes away in a couple days typically lol

Def glutes. Test to see how painful your gear is because if its as bad as some shit I've had u won't be able to walk or do legs if u do thighs first. Same with shoulders, u won't be able to lift your arm. Pain in your ass cheek is much more tolerable than in your shoulder or leg. After the first couple weeks then try switching sites when you know what your in for. Good luck.

Last edited:
There really is no 'best spot', the most important thing to remember is to rotate injection spots to reduce the amount of scar tissue.

hey blaze, your running the same gear as me if i remember correctly. how small of a pin can i go with it? what are you using?

try not to inject in the same spot to often your creating depots rotate left leg right leg etc shoulder ass whatever just do it if your kinda chunky use a longer needle med smaller needle dont go any lower than an inch

The most important thing is that you relax your muscle wherever you're pinning it. If you jump or tense up that is what makes it painful.

Quads, calves, delts.
Heat that shit up first. I use hot water in the sink. Then massage the hell out of it after. IMO. No pain for me at all with anything Ive injected. And yes that is more then 2 compounds...LOL

Back