First week on test E cycle and BP 160 already ! Have to make a decision , i need help

brice

Hello Mate,

I have started my first Test E / Dbol cycle only on Monday , Only one injection 250 mg . I went to check my Blood Pressure and it's already 160 , my doctor told me it's supposed to be 120 Max as i'am 24 y/o , i'am not gonna do a second injection of 250 mg this week just to see how it goes else i will have drop the cycle is what i have been told my doctor since it's pretty risky if i end up with a High blood pressure kind of shit at the end of the cycle. and for lifetime.

Please i need your advise regarding this .

My cycle is as below. (Please not that i ust started and only one inection of test E and 1 inection of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) i have taken)

Sunday 12.5mg Aromasin /10mg dianabol
Monday 12.5mg Aromasin/500iu HCG/10mg dianabol
Tuesday 12.5mg Aromasin/300mg enanthate/10mg dianabol
Wednesday 12.5mg Aromasin/10mg dianabol
Thursday 12.5mg Aromasin/10mg dianabol
Friday 12.5mg Aromasin/500iu HCG/10mg dianabol
Saturday 12'5mg Aromasin/300mg enanthate/10mg dianabol

and from week 6 to week 8 it should be as follow:
Sunday 10mg Aromasin
Monday 10mg Aromasin/500iu HCG
Tuesday 10mg Aromasin/300mg enanthate
Wednesday 10mg Aromasin
Thursday 10mg Aromasin
Friday 10mg Aromasin/500iu HCG
Saturday 10mg Aromasin/300mg enanthate

Last edited:
you just fucked youself up for ever getting good life or health insurance by telling your doc you are using unscripted use steroids, and no its not private, when you apply for life insurance or medical (or through work) they will ask you to sign papers allowing them to look at all med info, and if you say no then you are screwed anyway!

why would you tell him?
even if you got an absess from an injection you wouls (should) say its forma damn b-12 shot!

Now to the next part that is really itching my skin because im pritty sure I know the answer:

DID YOU IN FACT CHECK YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE BEFORE THE FIRST INJECTION?!?!

also it would take WEEKS to have ANY results or side effects, not one shot and a day later.

let us know, and Good luck!

Also your cycle is pretty bad in my op, 8 week is a waste and well there is a few issues but i will just post how I would do it:

wk1-6 20-40mg Dbol ed
wk1-14 (atleast 12MIN) 500mg teste ew (250mg 2X a week a 3-4 days apart if possible, but not needed)
wk1-16 Aromasin 10-12.5mg ed
wk15-19 PCT: Clomid 50mg ed
wk10-15 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500iu 2X a week (about every 3-4 days)

trust me the cycle above would give alot more. i mean you are not even really getting any noticed gains till like week 5 and thats if the rest is on point.
good luck

Last edited:
I would've waited myself, monitored my BP for a couple weeks. Then make a decision, or get some Q&A s BEFORE you go to the doc and reveal your secrets.

I understand people react to testosterone and orals differently, but 160 after one week? Do you know what it was before cycle?

bro your bp was probably high to begin with!
couldnt see 3 days after an injection your bp is gonna sky rocket like that! Plus drop the dbol man as dbols main purpose is to bloat u anyways
bloat causes high bp as well!
Honestly if u were gonna further this cycle " not saying do or dont" then drop the dbol man!

and whats your Height/ weight/ bf%? could determine alot

also how was your diet before this cycle bro? shit?

Last edited:
yup you just fucked yourself for life, you never admit AAS use to a doc in the USA, when you are older, more serious, need a good job and an insurance to protect your family you will be completely fucked. Unless you are in Canada, then they don't care.

yup you just fucked yourself for life, you never admit AAS use to a doc in the USA, when you are older, more serious, need a good job and an insurance to protect your family you will be completely fucked. Unless you are in Canada, then they don't care.

why i love being canadian :)

Pretty sure this guy is from the UK, notice how he says ''Hi mate'' to us Canadians & Americans a ''mate'' is a totally different thing than the UK people! (I think)

high bp is most likely from the dbol... drop it or continue on, it's up to u... run 100-200mg of aspirin to help with the blood pressure issues. And like mentioned above, don't waste your time with an 8 wkr, run it 12-15 wks

bro your bp was probably high to begin with!
couldnt see 3 days after an injection your bp is gonna sky rocket like that! Plus drop the dbol man as dbols main purpose is to bloat u anyways
bloat causes high bp as well!
Honestly if u were gonna further this cycle " not saying do or dont" then drop the dbol man!

and whats your Height/ weight/ bf%? could determine alot

also how was your diet before this cycle bro? shit?

Thanks For the info bro , i have stopped the danabol for 2 days just to see how it goes, yes my diet was kind of shit before the cycle, weight 75 kg , height 185 . What do you think ?

You made the dumbest decision possible. I had high bp on dbol and got bloody noses but stayed on it and am glad I did. It's the dbol that shot ur bp up not test

your BP was high before your cycle... i get high bp on cycle but after like 8 weeks on with no AI... one shot of test will not raise your BP in the 1st week. get some meds and lower it or get off all together since you werent in the best shape prior to this cycle. and yes Dbol will jack it up fast too. i too fucked myself and told the Dr i was on juice my second cycle. my bp was sky high and i was scared. my pops sells life insurance and told me that would not qualify cuz of life style or something like that

your BP was high before your cycle... i get high bp on cycle but after like 8 weeks on with no AI... one shot of test will not raise your BP in the 1st week. get some meds and lower it or get off all together since you werent in the best shape prior to this cycle. and yes Dbol will jack it up fast too. i too fucked myself and told the Dr i was on juice my second cycle. my bp was sky high and i was scared. my pops sells life insurance and told me that would not qualify cuz of life style or something like that

Thanks Bro ,

I'am planning to get off all together, but can u tell me f i require a PCT for that .

5 days on danabol 10 mg per day ,
one shot of Test E , 250 mg
2 shot of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500 I.U

I'am planing a PCT with Clomid , but can you tell me when to start in ths case

Thanks

Thanks Bro ,

I'am planning to get off all together, but can u tell me f i require a PCT for that .

Thanks

Thanks Bro ,

Thanks

This Blood press stuff really drives me crazy. The systolic reading that you are giving is basically meaningless and can change moment to moment. We need your diastolic reading (the lower one). After walking up stairs your systolic reading can easily go over 150. Heavy weight lifting can push it over 300! A big salt load in your diet can also push the systolic level up temporarily. Any type of fear response in the Drs office will dramatically change your systolic BP value. You need to have your BP checked at least 10x in different settings (at home, at work, etc). Then only the diastolic really matters, which is the passive stiffness in your vessels. I would never go on high blood pressure meds unless you were damn certain that you diastolic value was consistently elevated above 95 mmHg, measured 10x at different times of the day, in different positions, and in different places.

Thanks Bro ,

I'am planning to get off all together, but can u tell me f i require a post cycle therapy (pct) for that .

I'am planing a post cycle therapy (pct) with Clomid , but can you tell me when to start in ths case

Thanks

yes you should go on post cycle therapy (pct)... put it this way , 1 or 2 shots of deca is enough to completely shut you down. thats just one weeks worth. im sure u are shutdown. you'll bounce back quick tho. im sure u wont need a full post cycle therapy (pct) , like if u were getting off of 12+ weeks. but i dont know how long you would need .... can someone with more experience help a brotha out??

Thanks Bro ,

Thanks
7-10 days after last teste shot start sclomid 30-50mg ed for 2-3 weeks. it was a very short messup, recovery should be quick.

7-10 days after last teste shot start sclomid 30-50mg ed for 2-3 weeks. it was a very short messup, recovery should be quick.

Thanks Bro,

So i dont need HCG for that ? I understand i had 2 injection of HCG 500 IU and one injection of test e 250 mg . is that more than enough?

Thanks

Back