Fitness models natural?!

There are guys at the gym I go to are taking grams of gear and to look at them you wouldn't know they lifted.
When you see guys with rounded popping delts and shredded abs and intercostals at 200lb at 5'9 , they aint natural mate.

im a fitness model.. on the side of.being.a bodybuilder.. and yes some.are natty some.arnt.. am.i natty no absolutely not i wouldnt be able to.maintain bein lean and massive and the same time.. are some.of.the guys in my agency natty.. yes absolutely.. its about 50/50 and my agency books a majority of.muscle.tech, gnc, vitt shaoppe, flex, mens health stuff like that!!

And you know they are natty how?

Hell fucking no. Why do people think you have to look like Jay cutler to be on juice. Guys like Cutler, coleman, and levrone are the exception, not the rule. They are the .1%. Tons of guys take chems and they look like average joe or worse. These guys are NOT natural.

Don't mean to come off as abrasive, and your question is valid. Just ranting a bit OP ;)

That's so true, Id almost be willing to say that half of the douche bags in the gym are or have been on some type of compound. I feel bad for the people who blindly follow these guys and take their word for being natural. Youre being dooped

I really do think Greg Plitt is natural. If he isn't no big deal, he still motivates the shit outta me but his body does look like it can be maintained naturally and year round too.

This might not mean shit, but..
he is a retired army ranger. And I think to be in any special forces you need to be one tough and disciplined mother fucker which is why i sort of believe he can accomplish what he has done naturally.

Or maybe im just naive

Theres the answer

It's tough to find bodybuilders who aren't on roids these days. I just laugh at young guys who are on juice but still tiny. The sad thing is these kids are either too lazy or can't gain size without juice so they go that road.

I could care less if bodybuilders and the others who know what they're doing juice. I just laugh when I see these 18 year olds juicing when they got peak amounts of natural test. No need for roids, learn how to properly workout and train and the once you plateau after a few years hop on to get past the plateau.

That's so true, Id almost be willing to say that half of the douche bags in the gym are or have been on some type of compound. I feel bad for the people who blindly follow these guys and take their word for being natural. Youre being dooped

I feel even worse for those losers you mention who are wasting their money/ruining their health and not getting any results. How fucking pathetic.

But on a real note It's super rare that I find anyone who isn't running something or ran something in the past. New years resolution folks exempt haha. Just seems like everyone lies about it

Hell fucking no. Why do people think you have to look like Jay cutler to be on juice. Guys like Cutler, coleman, and levrone are the exception, not the rule. They are the .1%. Tons of guys take chems and they look like average joe or worse. These guys are NOT natural.

Don't mean to come off as abrasive, and your question is valid. Just ranting a bit OP ;)

I am 100% with black beard, I know literally TONS of guys that run gear and look like complete garbage due to their lack of knowledge, training and eating habits. It's takes them all to get somewhere and genetics will always help but can be overcome to an extent. IMO there is no such thing as natural in the professional BB lifestyle or men's fitness. I mean fuck mam all the damn women are running shit themselves.

LOL 555 was finally banned. The troll legit said anything to push buttons. He lasted like 5 days max.

Yeah the women are all sub 20% BF with at least C cups(fake of course) most women don't realize when they burn fat, they are also burning their ass and breast fat. You could reduce the volume loss to the ass by building muscle to replace some fat but the only way to really keep the boobs is to get implants. I actually don't have anything against that since breast tissue isn't functional like a great ass.

Last edited:
LOL 555 was finally banned. The troll legit said anything to push buttons. He lasted like 5 days max.

Yeah the women are all sub 20% BF with at least C cups(fake of course) most women don't realize when they burn fat, they are also burning their ass and breast fat. You could reduce the volume loss to the ass by building muscle to replace some fat but the only way to really keep the boobs is to get implants. I actually don't have anything against that since breast tissue isn't functional like a great ass.

Man after my own heart brother. I love a great ass.. my girl is at 17% and dropping by the day. Her boobs are going out the window so she's a bit in dismay but her ass is off the amazing. my avatar actually ;) haha. She wants to get her boobs dome after we have kids so I'm in a guess.

my girl is sub 20%(around 16%). She lost a lot of size in the chest but ass is still there. I know how it is. :)

Yeah 555 was a little needle dick asswipe.

I feel even worse for those losers you mention who are wasting their money/ruining their health and not getting any results. How fucking pathetic.

I am 100% with black beard, I know literally TONS of guys that run gear and look like complete garbage due to their lack of knowledge, training and eating habits. It's takes them all to get somewhere and genetics will always help but can be overcome to an extent. IMO there is no such thing as natural in the professional BB lifestyle or men's fitness. I mean fuck mam all the damn women are running shit themselves.

Couldnt agree more. I feel like a bromance is in order, ....did shit just get weird???

Back