Flavoring alcohol

GymLift

Flavoring alcohol (for the purpose of getting some alcohol into a woman that hates the taste of alcohol).

I'm thinking about filtering some cheap vodka or whatever (maybe even using EC is that ends up being cheaper per unit of ethanol) and making something up, such as:

• Ethyl alcohol
  • Extract flavoring, perhaps from the grocery store. Do they sell chocolate flavor?
  • Sucralose (Splenda since I'm well out of pure sucralose)

Last night, I put some unfiltered vokda in a glass, added a drop of peppermint extract that I had here, and a packet of splenda. The damn maltodextrin in the Spenda packet didn't want to disolve (I'm guessing the sucralose itself disolved no problem). It tasted pretty decent, although it was still strong. I think that filtering the vokda and maybe even watering it down a bit might help.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
you have to give women alcohol to get pussy? OR are you too girly to swig some vodka and just saying filtering is for the women?

Why go to this much trouble? Either she drinks alcohol or she doesn't. The only time I see this having any relevance is if the chick in question is 12 or something.

Otherwise, why bother?

Ok this might come off as dickish but, you do know there are many, many liquor options availible to you. Flavored vodkas, rums, gin, mixed drinks, on and on. Just wondering why go through the trouble of flavoring the vodka when you can drink some wine, or smirnoffs etc etc etc etc.

Im guessing the girl does enjoy being drunk or at least buzzed, but just cant stand to swallow the damn stuff. Wine brother...find a brand you can both enjoy and house a whole bottle. She'll be fucking silly in no time.

I'd like to see some thoughts on making things like EC have flavor. I know dougoes clen taste like cinnomon. You dont even need a chaser with it. How does he do it?

DougoeFre5h said:
Ok this might come off as dickish but, you do know there are many, many liquor options availible to you. Flavored vodkas, rums, gin, mixed drinks, on and on. Just wondering why go through the trouble of flavoring the vodka when you can drink some wine, or smirnoffs etc etc etc etc.

Im guessing the girl does enjoy being drunk or at least buzzed, but just cant stand to swallow the damn stuff. Wine brother...find a brand you can both enjoy and house a whole bottle. She'll be fucking silly in no time.
Unfortunately, she hates wine.

I thought I might be able to do better than the sugar loaded double-priced alcohol sold at the package store.

If I wanted to make things even better, there are some other ingredients I could add (that is, stimulants). But I won't go there.

mranak, I don't know what state you're in, but in MI you can get a 750ml of Burnett's flavored vodka for about $7. With the effort you go through to make your own, I think you're better off with the Burnett's.

$7 for 750mL? Shit, I haven't seen prices like that in ages. I'm proud of MI for keeping their liquir cheap and readily available in the grocery stores.

DougoeFre5h said:
On a side note anyone got tips for dropping roofies in my buddies girlfriends drink? mranak, rjh, anyone?
My best friends girlfriend came on to me without any roofies or alcohol or any of that. Aren't you 7% bf or similar? This shouldn't be a problem for you. Just make sure your buddy appears inadequate compared to yourself.

It would be really nice if they offered daiquiri/margarita mix made with Splenda rather than tons of sugar.

mranak said:
It would be really nice if they offered daiquiri/margarita mix made with Splenda rather than tons of sugar.

I imagine the amount of artificial sweetener needed to give a comparable taste to the sugar versions would make people sick.

string_bean00 said:
I imagine the amount of artificial sweetener needed to give a comparable taste to the sugar versions would make people sick.
You'd be surprised. Sucralose (Splenda) is ~600 times sweeter than sucrose (sugar), so it really doesn't take much. I'm actually more surprised that all the sugar itself in those things doesn't make people sick.

I had pure sucralose at one time. I typically diluted it into water and just a couple of drops of the stuff would sweeten things like a 1/4 cup of sugar. The pure sucralose itself tasted sweet to me, but it is so sweet that it tastes bitter to many.

DougoeFre5h said:
On a side note anyone got tips for dropping roofies in my buddies girlfriends drink? mranak, rjh, anyone?

the best way to do it is to have your GF put them in her mouth, then have her 'play kiss' your buddies GF. She slips em in discreetly... then later on you slip something else in discreetly. :D

RJH90210 said:
the best way to do it is to have your GF put them in her mouth, then have her 'play kiss' your buddies GF. She slips em in discreetly... then later on you slip something else in discreetly. :D
Brilliant! Since your GF is "in on it" she'll be "in on it" later as well?

Back