Flex2xl transformation log

Thanks for jumping in on this b_saan! That is actually what happened to me. It started in my neck but move down into my shoulder, tricep, forearm and numbess all over. Its like my forearm is asleep and my fingers tingle, with strength loss. I went to a gp and he ordered a nerve conduction study, but the pain was so severe I went ahead and seen a chiropractor. I have only had 3 visits but it seems to be helping some. I'm glad to know this was the right thing to do!

No problem, you're doing the right thing. I used to think chiros were quacks but mine has literally saved my body. I was also on a 2 aday regiment of 500mg Naproxin for a month as well which while it doesn't really help with the nerve pain does help to reduce the inflamation in the neck and extremities.

Just like you, the inside of my thumb, my index finger and the index side of my middle finger were almost completely numb to the touch along with my forearm. I could move them and feel hot/cold but tingled all day long and you could poke them with a needle and not feel it. Using a mouse was torture. Seriously that nerve pinch wrecked me for months.

I'm now down to 1 chiro a week and have graduated from my rehab excercises restrengthening the rotator and spinal erectors so on the road to recovery but its a major road and it can happen again if you let your neck get out of alignment and/or dont use proper form so be careful. Also sounds like you didn't wait as long as I did which should help you recover faster.

Good luck man.

I probably would have waited but the pain was unbearable lol. I'm glad to hear the chiro. got you fixed back up. I have been really nervous about not getting the feeling back in my arm.

Flex/ B_san,
I too have had the same neck/ nerve injury where it affected my right side, tingling in first two fingers, intense pain through the right shoulder and back. I lost 19 pounds went from benching 280 to not being able to bench the 45 pound bar without right arm shaking. Started with Chiropractor until I noticed my right tricep, right pec atrophing real bad. Went to neurologist after 3 months of dealing with it myself and had nerve induction test and EMG done with an MRI and spinal tap and blood work. I was diagnosed with Parsonage Turmer Syndrome. I am now receiving infusions of IVIG; started with three times per week and now am at one time per week. Thank God i have good insurance- this teatment costs around $10,000.00 per infusion. I am scheduled for 43 infusions. I do have my strength back to around 75% but my right pec is still smaller than my left one and my right shoulder still hurts when I bench.
I didnt mean to hijack your thread bro- just wanted you to take it serious. If your insurance pays for the nerve induction test go get it done. Its the only test that will tell if your brachial plexus is inflammed or pinched.

Flex/ B_san,
I too have had the same neck/ nerve injury where it affected my right side, tingling in first two fingers, intense pain through the right shoulder and back. I lost 19 pounds went from benching 280 to not being able to bench the 45 pound bar without right arm shaking. Started with Chiropractor until I noticed my right tricep, right pec atrophing real bad. Went to neurologist after 3 months of dealing with it myself and had nerve induction test and EMG done with an MRI and spinal tap and blood work. I was diagnosed with Parsonage Turmer Syndrome. I am now receiving infusions of IVIG; started with three times per week and now am at one time per week. Thank God i have good insurance- this teatment costs around $10,000.00 per infusion. I am scheduled for 43 infusions. I do have my strength back to around 75% but my right pec is still smaller than my left one and my right shoulder still hurts when I bench.
I didnt mean to hijack your thread bro- just wanted you to take it serious. If your insurance pays for the nerve induction test go get it done. Its the only test that will tell if your brachial plexus is inflammed or pinched.

No problem IZZOT! Sorry to hear your having theses troubles, and hope you get better soon!

Well its measurement day again! I am happy that the pain in the neck as subsided and just have a little tingling in my shoulder and arm. I'm glad the chiropractor as helped. My arm is still a little weaker than the right but I could put some extra weight to it last night still not pushing it completely. The measurements are going down again :elephant:
Measurements on 11/4
weight 296 Neck 17 1/2, Chest 49 1/4, Stomach at belly button 48 1/2, Waist line 43 1/4, Biceps 16 1/2, Thighs 21 1/2, Calves 15 3/4, Forearm 13 3/4.

Measurements on 11/7
weight 294 Neck 17 1/2, Chest 49 1/8, Stomach at belly button 48 1/4, Waist line 43, Biceps 16 1/4, Thighs 21 1/4, Calves 15 5/8, Forearm 13 3/4.

I got a little down last week about a comment about my progress, so I didn't post my measurements. Turns out I was in a mood and just took them the wrong way lol. I'm still pretty happy with my results so far, but I have stepped things up with 3j and went with his carb cycling diet for 12 weeks. My strengths gains are improving as well. When I started testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) I couldn't even do the bar squatting, but last night I got to add weight to the bar(I have nerve damage caused from a spinal cord tumor that was removed). About the only place I have to lose from now is my stomach, everything else is tightening up and I have been getting a lot of compliments lately. My measurements are:
Measurements on 11/11
weight 294 Neck 17 1/2, Chest 49 1/8, Stomach at belly button 48, Waist line 42 3/4, Biceps 16 3/8, Thighs 21 1/4, Calves 15 1/2, Forearm 13 3/4.

Measurements on 11/14
weight 293 Neck 17 1/2, Chest 49 1/8, Stomach at belly button 47 1/2, Waist line 42 1/4, Biceps 16 1/4, Thighs 21 1/8, Calves 15 3/8, Forearm 13 5/8.

Measurements on 11/18
weight 292 Neck 17 1/2, Chest 49 1/8, Stomach at belly button 47 3/8, Waist line 42 1/8, Biceps 16 1/4, Thighs 21, Calves 15 3/8, Forearm 13 5/8.

How could you possibly get down from someones comment when you are having such amazing succrss.. Do the log for yourself and those of us who are getting encouraged by your success.. Fuck'em if their jealous

im a bit confused myself?? who told you your measurements were bad???

i want a name... so i know who i can call an idiot

I got a little down last week about a comment about my progress, so I didn't post my measurements. Turns out I was in a mood and just took them the wrong way lol. I'm still pretty happy with my results so far, but I have stepped things up with 3j and went with his carb cycling diet for 12 weeks. My strengths gains are improving as well. When I started testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) I couldn't even do the bar squatting, but last night I got to add weight to the bar(I have nerve damage caused from a spinal cord tumor that was removed). About the only place I have to lose from now is my stomach, everything else is tightening up and I have been getting a lot of compliments lately. My measurements are:
Measurements on 11/11
weight 294 Neck 17 1/2, Chest 49 1/8, Stomach at belly button 48, Waist line 42 3/4, Biceps 16 3/8, Thighs 21 1/4, Calves 15 1/2, Forearm 13 3/4.

Measurements on 11/14
weight 293 Neck 17 1/2, Chest 49 1/8, Stomach at belly button 47 1/2, Waist line 42 1/4, Biceps 16 1/4, Thighs 21 1/8, Calves 15 3/8, Forearm 13 5/8.

Measurements on 11/18
weight 292 Neck 17 1/2, Chest 49 1/8, Stomach at belly button 47 3/8, Waist line 42 1/8, Biceps 16 1/4, Thighs 21, Calves 15 3/8, Forearm 13 5/8.

JEALOUSY BREEDS CONTEMPT! FUCK ANYONE WHO IS NOT ON BOARD WITH YOUR PERSONAL GOALS AND DREAMS.... FUCK EM'!:shoot7:

Great job flex2xl, your doing better than 80% of the population by being dedicated and getting after it, well done. forget what the neh sayers say, they are not worth the effort and probably don't understand the dedication both physically and metally it requires to keep going. Great Job, and nicely done

Thanks for all the support guys! It is greatly appreciated. I am on a mission and I won't stop until I get there. I haven't been this motivated in years and with all you in my corner I can't fail!

I started 3j's carb cycling diet this week and even though its only been 2 days I am already happy with what I am seeing. We celebrated Thanksgiving on Sunday because my niece is going to be away. I didn't go wild and stayed away from desserts but I treated myself to some of the good stuff lol. I figured I have been doing good for the past 2 months, I'm not getting ready for any shows, and this is really the only time my mom makes a home cooked meal so I am going to enjoy myself a little! Even with that meal my measurements are down:
Measurements on 11/18

Measurements on 11/22
weight 290 Neck 17 1/2, Chest 48 7/8, Stomach at belly button 47, Waist line 41 3/4, Biceps 16 1/4, Thighs 20 7/8, Calves 15, Forearm 13 5/8.

35 lbs!! Damn, that's awesome! Don't splurge too much for the holidays! Keep it up flex. I'm glad I'm on the same journey w/ 3J and Maximus

Thanks TR! Actually that's the only splurging I'm going to do the food was good but when your not use to eating that way it was painful and I felt so bloated lol. You won't be disappointed being with 3j and maximums is a potent combination!

We are glad you find it rewarding 3j, you are very good at your job! I am still amazed when I get a quick reply at 1 in the morning. I can not thank you and Chip for all your hard work and dedication, and it moviates me all the more. With that being said, I was worried about starting the carb cycling diet but that has been put to rest. Even on the no carb day my energy level was through the roof. 3j also hooked me up with a workout to go along with it and I think my measurements will show you how great it works!
Measurements on 11/22
weight 290 Neck 17 1/2, Chest 48 7/8, Stomach at belly button 47, Waist line 41 3/4, Biceps 16 1/4, Thighs 20 7/8, Calves 15, Forearm 13 5/8.

Measurements on 11/25
weight 288 Neck 17 1/2, Chest 48 1/2, Stomach at belly button 46 1/2, Waist line 41 3/8, Biceps 16 1/8, Thighs 20 3/4, Calves 15, Forearm 13 5/8.

Last edited:
Back