For Canadians Only

D

davieboy

Any Canadians here ever order stuff online? any problems receiving??

i hear canada customs are strong, and getting anything past is almost impossible!

whats your take??

Dave

what do you mean as in domestic canadian sources??

like as in dealers or as in online canadian suppliers?

thanks

Dave

I wouldn't risk it. I have had a few friends order from online sources, sometimes they get what they ordered other times(and last time) not so lucky. Depends if your willing to gamble.

Where in Canada you from?

do your homework if you're ordering from online sources... even then you might get fucked... i took the gamble and came out on top... i got good shit... not everyone does... good luck bro

I'm in the US, is it a bad idea to try to get stuff from Canada? How great is the risk gettin packages from Canada?

mattd46612 said:
I'm in the US, is it a bad idea to try to get stuff from Canada? How great is the risk gettin packages from Canada?

Not a great idea. It will have to go through Customs and will likely get opened. Unless you are sure about the Source that you are ordering from and their packaging style, I wouldn't bother with it.

U just bump a very old thread, but thank you cause Perfection Waits avi just gave me a boner..lol

Thank you. The product is well liked and highly reviewed amongst Canadians. My email is listed in my profile picture if you have any questions.

You should be easily able to buy from a local guy that u see in person.

Strike up a convo with the biggest dude at the gym.
Thats ur best bet.

2nd best option is to buy from one of these online contacts on these forums who are reps for well known UGLs.

Buying gear from sites in Canada iant at all as easy as in the usa for whatever reason. My us buddies have dozens of proven online suppliers. Up here I cant think of a single one that hasnt had some controversy around it. Ive made one online order ever. Prices were okay. Gear came.in mail..didnt get ripped off directly. But I suspect some undergoing and or mislabeling is taking place.

You should be easily able to buy from a local guy that u see in person.

Strike up a convo with the biggest dude at the gym.
Thats ur best bet.

2nd best option is to buy from one of these online contacts on these forums who are reps for well known UGLs.

Buying gear from sites in Canada iant at all as easy as in the usa for whatever reason. My us buddies have dozens of proven online suppliers. Up here I cant think of a single one that hasnt had some controversy around it. Ive made one online order ever. Prices were okay. Gear came.in mail..didnt get ripped off directly. But I suspect some undergoing and or mislabeling is taking place.

yeah right, strike up a conversation with the biggest guy there for sure, yeah right. he will sell you overpriced gear and give you shitty cycle advice and have you on TRT before you know it.

Back