For Canadians Only

yeah right, strike up a conversation with the biggest guy there for sure, yeah right. he will sell you overpriced gear and give you shitty cycle advice and have you on TRT before you know it.

works for many all over the world. I was in Thailand 2 months ago and went to the gym and sure enough there was a big ass dude with 20 nobs all over him. Then on my way back home i spent 3 days in Israel and sure enough the same scenario.

works for many all over the world. I was in Thailand 2 months ago and went to the gym and sure enough there was a big ass dude with 20 nobs all over him. Then on my way back home i spent 3 days in Israel and sure enough the same scenario.

Could***8217;ve just went to the store in Thailand, did you have any of their lady boys hittin on ya? Lol

Could***8217;ve just went to the store in Thailand, did you have any of their lady boys hittin on ya? Lol

sorry i was referring more about them giving out cycle advice. the bigger the bodybuilder the higher the IQ nobs think they have lol my bad, long day driving my truck across Texas.

I got some crazy stories about them when i was there last summer. Alcohol. because no great story started with someone eating a salad. lol
Ill post some if anyone wants to laugh their asses off.

I got some crazy stories about them when i was there last summer. Alcohol. because no great story started with someone eating a salad. lol
Ill post some if anyone wants to laugh their asses off.

for the record Im as straight as arrow and love woman more than life itself but beer is a hell of a drink and after 10 beers or so at a female strip joint and smoking whatever some guys where smoking in the back alley somehow i ended up blackening out and woke up in bed with 4 asian chicks and got busy.
whatever i smoked was super strong or laced and i kept fading in and out during the all night orgy fest. I must of busted at least 7 times during the night. they got shit there that will keep you hard all night.
anyway, i finally passed out and slepted like a baby then awoke still in bed around 3pm with 5 female bodies all cuddled up nice and warm.
so i thought.
as i crept out of bed i looked back and saw that 3 of the "females" where actually dudes. good looking ladyboys at that and jonhsons bigger than mine! lol.
lol. man i ran out of that hotel suite faster that you can say, pass the vaseline! lol
needless to say i took the next flight out of Thailand and switched my vacation time to be spent in Bangcock.
got some crazy stories there as well. :shoot:

Last edited:
yeah right, strike up a conversation with the biggest guy there for sure, yeah right. he will sell you overpriced gear and give you shitty cycle advice and have you on TRT before you know it.
This is essentially how it was done for decades friend.
Cant argue with what works and has worked forever.

Do ur research online as to what compounds u want and what labs u want to try out. Then when u speak to the gym juicehead u can discuss what u want and it'll give the impression that u know ur shit. Less Likely to be ripped off

Back