For Wrestling Fans..Dead Wrestlers

DangerousGrounds

I had no idea all these guys died Junk Yard Dog, ect, ect many wrestlers just faded away I never knew they died.

I don't keep up much with wrestling but here is an interesting url on dead wrestlers and how they died...so many!

Big John Stud, I met the Von Eric's yrs ago in the early 80's or late 70's at a wrestling show they all passed. Even this dude named Bo Bo Brazil I seen that used to be popular yrs ago.

http://www.deansplanet.com/deadwrestler80s.html

no problem bro..
I don't follow much wrestling any more but was amazed to see some of these guys who died when I was younger growing up.

I always wondered what happened to Big John Stud.
I recall he and Hogan did a movie with arm wrestling I thonk around about the time he died of shortly there after.

Old "JYD" Junk Yard Dog died in "98" in an automobile accident.

Seems the Van Eric's are a tragedy seems almost all committed suicide.

shit... alot of guys got murdered.. people must of took this seriosly and didnt like there charectors... Yokozuna died.. wow, so did british the bull dog wow, rick rude!!!

StoneColdNTO said:
Thanks for the link !!

I thought of you when I found it SC and read it and seen some older wrestlers I used to watch growing up most died tragically young, od, murdered, or suicides...
strange

DangerousGrounds said:
I thought of you when I found it SC and read it and seen some older wrestlers I used to watch growing up most died tragically young, od, murdered, or suicides...
strange

What ??..................Are you implying I'm old or half dead !! LOL :D

Lol no way bro just probley seen older wrestlers as me growing up. Dick the Bruiser, Ivan Putski, Jesse Ventura, Von Erics, ect.

I'm up there myself but your sig is right on!

Good site but I believe there are even more wrestlers that have died who havent been mentioned.

What surprises me is if you saw the documentary Beyond the Mat and I am referring to Jake the Snake Roberts. For the lifestyle he lives I am surprised he hasnt died a while ago. Who knows maybe he is truly the Keith Richards of wrestling

Yeah Jake is pretty messed up, I guess cause he found god, that he can do more shit and get away with it. So long as he behaves on the 7th day he should last a while right... Sad to see how some of these guys fall from grace.

The Von Eric's was always a sad story, no father should have to live longer than all of his children, that's just wrong. Kerry never did fully recover mentally from his car accident even though he returned to the ring with a prostetic foot and won the Intercontintel title.

heart attack, heart attack, murder, suicide, heart attack, murder, suicide, liver failure....................................

Back