Found out we are having our 6th

BigPappaBear

Me and my wife have 5 boys from the ages of 2-11. We went to the doctors last week to find out what we are having. We have never found out any of the genders with any of our kids. We are having our 6th boy. The doctor was so curious about the situation he asked if I would be willing to donate some blood to test. Since the male is what determines the sex of your child. He is just seeing if their is something different that would make me carry such a strong Y chromosome. He talked to me for quite a while saying people think it's a 50/50 shot every time but he really doesn't think it is for everyone. I'll keep you guys posted on his updates. I'm fixed now, so no more babies for me but for his research purposes. It will be interesting to hear the results.

My uncle had four daughters, my brother had a daughter, my sister had a daughter, and I have a daughter. I'm definitely going to guess that genetics play a role, but the science is really pretty complicated - so they just say it's 50/50.

Me and my wife have 5 boys from the ages of 2-11. We went to the doctors last week to find out what we are having. We have never found out any of the genders with any of our kids. We are having our 6th boy. The doctor was so curious about the situation he asked if I would be willing to donate some blood to test. Since the male is what determines the sex of your child. He is just seeing if their is something different that would make me carry such a strong Y chromosome. He talked to me for quite a while saying people think it's a 50/50 shot every time but he really doesn't think it is for everyone. I'll keep you guys posted on his updates. I'm fixed now, so no more babies for me but for his research purposes. It will be interesting to hear the results.

dont donate it, SELL IT to the highest bidder!

Ha Ha Milton.

Congratulations on having another child...that's great. But I'm glad it wasn't me years ago having 6 kids. OMG

AND, as far as Milton, well he'll always be around for some funny posts...lol

I didn't want kids, so I thought. I had to really get over it to marry my wife because she had a little girl about
3 years old. But I was in love and then in love with my little new found girl. Then two years latter my wife had some problem and we didn't wait long enough to get protection and so then we have a boy !! hurray ! Next two years later we had a little girl , so that was cool, a boy and a girl (from me).

I got cut shortly after and it was the best thing for me and my wife. She didn't have to take any precautions, pills or other and so better for her health. People should think of the wife's health more on this topic.

Another thought for everyone is, then we may cut down on the unwanted pregnancies. It might cut back on accusations if the man decides to stray :( I could tell you about that one, unfortunately.

It's a healthy way for birth control. Oh and guys it doesn't HURT too bad except for the first four days when you walk like you have a barrel between you legs... Ah hahaha :laugh3:

The oldest is now 44 years old...

Last edited:
I couldn't agree more mike. My wife had to go through all the hormonal rollercoaster that is called pregnancy so their was no way I was going to have her go on more stuff to mess with them. Your also right about the ball snip. I was sore for a little bit and that was it. The guys are flowing like normal now and no worry of more babies after our new little guy.

Cool man and best of luck to you and your family.
It's great , now I am taking my grand daughter to gymnastics 4 days a week and one day football for the grand son . Every so often take then to school in the am when parents need help. :dance2)

Back