Frank McGrath.

BTW what are his stats? and where is that gym...i love it. I will drive to new york everyday just to go to it.

The animalpak dvd's were filmed inside John Kemper's Diamond Gym in Maplewood, NJ. I used to be a member there ten years ago- it is unmistakeable. I don't where the outside shots were taken though. The neighborhood around the gym does not look like that.

ManOfMuscle said:
Why do they portray it as if he sleeps on springs? Does that make your muscles bigger?
yes, didnt you know that :rolleyes: he lives the life of a recluss (sp) BB and barely makes it by...living from meal to meal

yes..and dont forget to wear shit that looks like you robbed the local homeless guy of either...really helps make your muscles "PoP!"

you should go over to the Animal Forvm and read soem of the shit there..LOL

the Machine guy there is another top IFBB bro they sponcer (i forget his real name) and his post/thoughts just make it seem miserable to be a competitive BB/wt lifter in general (that whole animal mentality)

enexyrodaneisthrio

Pwlhsh xrusou kai oxi mono. Dwrean ektimhseis . facebook.com/pages/Enexyra-Athina/279450458741755

Back