Frustrations with plateau

ch00ch

I have been lifting for approx 9 years. Never really serious until the past 3 years with diet and training. Ive done about 4 cycles of steroids. Ive cycled gh, peptides, igf1, and insulin as well. I am 5'10" 190 at about 10-12% bodyfat.

My training is intense and I alternate excercises and routine after periods of time. Ive trained with some pros and I know how to lift.

I recently did a big cycle. 700 test prop, 600 Tren E, 600 EQ, 100mg anavar, along with peptides. I ran this for about 16 weeks. I had a bodybuilding dietician construct my diet and I was eating around 5000 clean calories a day.

Ive hit a plateau and am super frustrated. I feel like im putting 150% into this. I rest at least 8 hours a day, I dont go out, I dont drink alchohol or use drugs.

I dont understand how guys get up to 250+ lbs and Ive been stuck under 200lbs and cant break it.

Can anyone give me advice on what Im doing wrong? 5000 cals is alot for me to consume. Im literally stuffing myself. Is it the amount of gear? do I need higher doses? Or is this just genetics thats stopping me?

Thank you for any and all advice.

If diet, rest, fitness routine, and quality of gear is in check, then I would start looking at possible health issues. One of those I just listed is usually the culprit though.

Take your genetic potential into consideration too buddy. You might just not have the frame to support a 250 pounds. That is genetics and no amount of diet, exercise, or gear will change that.

Bullshit. I could grow on a quarter of the gear you're taking.

Either you're diet is out of wack, and/or your training is off...or you have the ass cancer.

It's probably ass cancer.

observation

just an observation, but judging by your post you sound like a pretty intense/maybe a little obsessed...lol with the whole thing. just a vibe I'm picking up, maybe I'm wrong, but I would guess overtraining is your problem. just my 2cnts.
good luck

from ready your post... u are focused on training, diet, rest (all very important) but there could be a couple easy fixes... one is u are probably overtraining (train each bodypart no more than once per week) and try eating some different foods (u'd be surprised that the pro's don't eat as strict/clean as u think)...

at 5'10, 190 u are a good size, but not near the size u should be... if u are not 30 yet this could also be a factor, your body just hasn't matured fully yet. I'm 38, 5'10, and a pretty lean 245, but I didn't get over 215 until I was 30 no matter what I did.

be patient, it's not a race, bodybuilding is for life ;)

thanks for the advice guys. im 27 years old. It could be overtraining. I just feel that with all this gear I should be able to recover faster and therefor can afford to train more. I will cut my workouts down to 4 days a week. I am trying to gain while staying as lean as possible because I dont want to look sloppy. And yes I do obsess over this very much. Its my goal hobby and lifestyle. Thats what makes it more frustrating. I see guys at the gym putting on quality size like its nothing and they dont even know what eating clean means.

recovery time on gear

gear does shorten most people's recovery time, but your muscles still have to recover. I think most times people feel, myself included, like they are wasting the gear when they take days off. fact is, that's when you grow as well as during sleep, which I don't get near enough of...

It sounds like your body is craving something different, Might wanna mix things up a bit, Throw in a cheat day and eat whatever you want, as much as you want. Shock your system and forget the cardio.

Could be a tape worm or other intestinal parasite. No shit, I couldn't gain muscle or recover well from my workouts and my diet and training was in check. Come to find out that's what was wrong.

I say eat not as clean as you have been. Looking at the gear you used it seems like a lot to me. Did you run the prop the whole cycle? What was your weight before and after cycle? So many variable that could cause issues.

i had a blood test done just a couple weeks back. How would they be able to tell I I have a tape worm. my weight had fluctuated over the years since I switch from bulking to cutting. Last summer I got down to 173lbs on a cut. I was around 190 in Jan of this year. I bulked to about 198lbs. Got bronchitis for a week and couldnt eat my weight dropped to 188lbs. Now Im back on track around 190-195lbs.

I can try eating not so clean but I do not want to put on excess bodyfat. like I said I have a bodybuilder dietician constructing my diet and he has me on a clean bulk to gain as much muscle as possible but keep my bodyfat around 9-10%

I only ran the prop for 3 weeks. I was running cyp before that at 750 a week.

Dont get me wrong my physique has changed for the better but Im not putting on the weight/mass that I would like to.

So many variable that could cause issues.
^
Truth.

You could take a week off to deload.

I'd recommend you eat "dirtier" and worry less about staying lean. It's a lot easier to put on muscle when not trying to maintain low body fat.

There are so many things you could vary in your training...volume, weight, frequency, rest periods, etc.

The point is...if you're not making progress...change something.

i'm no expert on the gear, but maybe your body isnt digesting the foods properly? and maybe you are overtraining?

Over-training seems to be it..

Are you training each muscle group every 5 days?

I usually do one muscle per workout and grow and hold the gains and have a full pump feeling that lasts all day.

When I do 2 muscle group like bi,back or triceps and chest can only do this type of training for about 2 weeks then I get a little over-trained.By that ,I don't feel anything like the per group per day..just harder muscles..not full feeling blood engorging pumps..and no growth.Steriods make you recover faster but not always when you over train wayyy tooo much.

I agree with trying not to stay lean. To me it seems like everyone wants to get Big but they want to stay lean or at a certain bf%. I say pack the pounds on and then lean down.

What does your training look like as of now? Like most said it could be over training. I am curious as to your routine.

I agree with trying not to stay lean. To me it seems like everyone wants to get Big but they want to stay lean or at a certain bf%. I say pack the pounds on and then lean down.

What does your training look like as of now? Like most said it could be over training. I am curious as to your routine.

I have to disagree with this bolded statement... It is very difficult to maintain fresh gains while cutting. I MUCH prefer the exact opposite of this.

Back