Fucking beautiful

Ifrit

I love making my own shit, cheap effective and actually fun. Can't wait until my next conversion. Not really a point to this thread just lovin this crap,lol. Why everyone doesn't do it is beyond me. Propionate and EQ 2 weeks later still stable beeyatch.

Just got into it myself, fucking paying those prices when you can make your own, know its not underdosed and proper sterility procedures have been followed. I just ordered 15 grams of test for my first conversion.

it is awsome the only thing is you have to trust your source and the first time i use a source, i always check the powder by using the melting point

Ifrit said:
I love making my own shit, cheap effective and actually fun. Can't wait until my next conversion. Not really a point to this thread just lovin this crap,lol. Why everyone doesn't do it is beyond me. Propionate and EQ 2 weeks later still stable beeyatch.

Great, what BA/BB ratio's did you use? Im planing a Prop homebrew in the next 3 weeks. Also, how painful are the injections?

Ifrit said:

Try living in China. It gets really cheap and legal.

Back