Gained 15lbs on prop in 5 weeks 2 days ! Start tren a in 5 days !!

My lifting stats

Squat 110 kg
Deadlift 115 kg
Bench 65kg

bahaha so you squat 242lbs, deadlift 253lbs and bench 143lbs hahaha dang those are weak numbers at 190 blah blah blah. Cant even bench your own dang body weight what a joke. Also funny how its 253? 143? All the weights in my gym run 2 1/2, 5, 10, 25, 35 and 45 but hey what do i know.Also after that load of crap I think you need to post some leg pics. I bet you have them chicken legs! Hell i weigh 152 as of now and i can squat more than you, dead lift more than you and sure as hell bench more than you. I gotta ask one big question BRAH and that is DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRO???

These two are gay for each other. I don't understand how people see nobody wants them around, and they still don't leave.

I hope these two cock loving, Zyzz jizz drinking faggots get raped by dirty mike and the boys.

bahaha so you squat 242lbs, deadlift 253lbs and bench 143lbs hahaha dang those are weak numbers at 190 blah blah blah. Cant even bench your own dang body weight what a joke. Also funny how its 253? 143? All the weights in my gym run 2 1/2, 5, 10, 25, 35 and 45 but hey what do i know.Also after that load of crap I think you need to post some leg pics. I bet you have them chicken legs! Hell i weigh 152 as of now and i can squat more than you, dead lift more than you and sure as hell bench more than you. I gotta ask one big question BRAH and that is DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRO???

My sentiment exactly. This is a bad bad troll thread, I feel bad for all the noobies that have to read this retarded shit, I know it happens with dumb shits who just run cycles without being prepared and throwing caution to the wind (they usually actually listen), but honestly how fucking dumb can you be, being misinformed is one thing, but continuously going against everyone's advice is beyond retarded. Its blatant steroid abuse at its finest.

sham is just a troll, giving horrible advice and is very unaesthetic just ignore him don't feed the trolls.

I didn't give you any advice you ugly mong. Me trolling? Are you actually fucking stupid? How am I unaesthetic? Looking at your pictures you have to be in the lowest percentile of aesthetics.

Start eating some Winstrol (winny) Caps for 6 weeks towards the end 40MG EOD , buy a Liver Detox Drink & Take some Kidney/Detox pills after the PCT ..take both Clomid/Novladex .. LEAN MASS

Yep. Over at steroid dot com they ban trolls like this and perma ban their IP address so they can't keep making accounts. I seriously think the mods don't do anything or don't exist on this forum.

The mods are here and they do care, but as long as he's not pawning his dumb ass advice on other people and just hurting himself with his stupidity, he's not really breaking any rules, his cycle isn't completely absurd, he has some parts down, but its his lack of diet and total disregard for his own health that's the problem

Lack of diet i weighed in at 200.2lbs this morning

Day 1 180lbs
Week 5 day 6 200.2lbs

Yeah my diet must be crap.... Idiot

Lack of diet i weighed in at 200.2lbs this morning

Day 1 180lbs
Week 5 day 6 200.2lbs

Yeah my diet must be crap.... Idiot

Tell me what you ate today. Aziz ate better than you, trained harder than you and will always look better than you. No amounts of steroids will make you look anything like him.

LOL this proves my point as to why I put it up in the first place! You really must be gay for a dead guy. Does this make you a homosexual necrophiliac? I feel sorry for you. Just get over the fact you'll never be like Zyzz or look anything like him. He had decent aesthetics at a young age and they improved as he lift. But your aesthetics are just shit and will never get better.

Do you squat?

Yeah I squat.. I have that rounded shape - you can sort of see it in my Avi ;)

Back