gained to much...

Green_Beret

hey,
im on my 4th week of my cycle, till now i gained 22lb im very happy its good to me but i cant move im breathing so heavily as a result of my new wheight its hard to get used to it especially when i have left more 8 weeks.
what should i do?
im trying to to cardio but its hard to me a cant run more than 10 min, im so pitiful...

im guessing your carring a lot of waterweight . 1st thing is get your blood pressure checked . high bp is no joke and bloating sends some people HIGH.
look at a anti e like arimidex to help with the bloating.cut salts down and maybe try a over the counter diueretic to get some water off until the anti e kicks in.

dude, i feel your pain. ive gained 13 lbs in 15 days and it takes me like 3 mins for my heart rate to calm down after every set. and im fucking pouring out sweat and breathing out of control when me and my gf have sex. i do 30-45 mins cardio pwo ed and im on 1 mg adex eod and im still pathetic. and my fucking lower back throbs from the weight gain when i brush my teeth or do the dishes, and just thinking about going to gym sets it on fire. this has happened to me before so i know my body will adjust but it does suck. but hop on adex and watch your salt like dadawg said and just try to do some slow pace cardio. itll get better.

dude, i feel your pain. ive gained 13 lbs in 15 days and it takes me like 3 mins for my heart rate to calm down after every set. and im fucking pouring out sweat and breathing out of control when me and my gf have sex. i do 30-45 mins cardio pwo ed and im on 1 mg adex eod and im still pathetic. and my fucking lower back throbs from the weight gain when i brush my teeth or do the dishes, and just thinking about going to gym sets it on fire. this has happened to me before so i know my body will adjust but it does suck. but hop on adex and watch your salt like dadawg said and just try to do some slow pace cardio. itll get better.

im guessing dbol or drol ?

why is that something to complain about lol.. your taking gear.. you "should" know the effects/sides such as "gaining weight" and being bloated.. how is this pain lol.. I would be very pleased that I have quality gear and am uping in weight. and green_beret.. dude im sorry if it's taking that much of a toll on you, your obviously not investing enough energy into cardio. I would def recommend uping the time and energy you spend doing cardio because 10 minutes isn't shit and you really shouldn't be having those problems def like DD said get your BP checked.

best of luck guys

why is that something to complain about lol.. your taking gear.. you "should" know the effects/sides such as "gaining weight" and being bloated.. how is this pain lol.. I would be very pleased that I have quality gear and am uping in weight. and green_beret.. dude im sorry if it's taking that much of a toll on you, your obviously not investing enough energy into cardio. I would def recommend uping the time and energy you spend doing cardio because 10 minutes isn't shit and you really shouldn't be having those problems def like DD said get your BP checked.

best of luck guys

dude, you clearly are not familiar with the situation me and gb are describing. today for example...ham and bis day. warmed up with three sets lying leg curls, light. back started burning. went to stiff leg dl, back was on fire...sat there for like fifteen minutes and tried to make it calm down and no luck, just went home and took pain reliever and waited for two hours for it to stop hurting. its not fun dude, and it is a problem if you cant workout. and i do cardio and eat clean. its fucking annoying.

hey,
im on my 4th week of my cycle, till now i gained 22lb im very happy its good to me but i cant move im breathing so heavily as a result of my new wheight its hard to get used to it especially when i have left more 8 weeks.
what should i do?
im trying to to cardio but its hard to me a cant run more than 10 min, im so pitiful...

I have to ask: what was your height weird before the cycle?

dude, you clearly are not familiar with the situation me and gb are describing. today for example...ham and bis day. warmed up with three sets lying leg curls, light. back started burning. went to stiff leg dl, back was on fire...sat there for like fifteen minutes and tried to make it calm down and no luck, just went home and took pain reliever and waited for two hours for it to stop hurting. its not fun dude, and it is a problem if you cant workout. and i do cardio and eat clean. its fucking annoying.

Hes a newb on his first cycle giving advice.

I wouldnt pay much attention.

Last edited:
lol reminds me how i felt when i was on :D the heavy breathing and stuff it went away
after the cycle of course as all the water and the bloat went away

Had a question concerning this, never done a cycle so just speculating, but would drinking more water than usual, I'm talking atleast a gallon and a half, if not 2+ cut the bloat down?

I know the more water you drink the less your body holds onto, thus lower bloat normally. But don't know if the same occurs on cycle?

Hes a newb on his first cycle giving advice.

I wouldnt pay much attention.

oh ok dude. excuse me then. didn't know sharp back pain and hard to breath and not being able to run ten minutes was normal. for some strange reason i was under the impression possibly something was being done wrong?? guess not. forgive me for my young stupidness. I was un-aware that gear "was not supposed to make you gain weight quickly" how foolish of me :D.

hey,
what should i do?

it will take time to get used to.but like dawg says check your bp!
sides can be ruogh sometimes maybe you should ease up and take a little less for awhile and see if you loosen up bro
good luck and you will figure out whats good for you

oh ok dude. excuse me then. didn't know sharp back pain and hard to breath and not being able to run ten minutes was normal. for some strange reason i was under the impression possibly something was being done wrong?? guess not. forgive me for my young stupidness. I was un-aware that gear "was not supposed to make you gain weight quickly" how foolish of me :D.

just quit dude.

my BP is 130/70 its fine...
my face still fine i dont see any bloats on my face so i dont think that i have that much water retention...
i feel great but i cant move!!!!!!!!!!!
its hard to deal with the new wheight i feel like im carring a bag on my back

my BP is 130/70 its fine...
my face still fine i dont see any bloats on my face so i dont think that i have that much water retention...
i feel great but i cant move!!!!!!!!!!!
its hard to deal with the new wheight i feel like im carring a bag on my back

22lbs in first 4 weeks i almost guarantee a large chunk of that is water, especially given that youre running a fairly high dose of test and dbol with no anti e. When i bloat up my face is the last thing to show it. Its a gradual process. All that water is probably giving you a crazy ass pump thats why you cant move. I know i get stupid pumps from Dbol.

And all that weight gain in such a short time is stressful to the body, particulary the heart and lungs. Get on an anti e like these guys suggested and dont totally neglect your cardio and definetly keep an eye on the blood pressure even though its fine now.

Yes, gear is supposed to make you gain weight quickly. So what is quickly? Its not 5-6lbs a week. the reality is if you put on 1-2lbs of muscle a week then youre doing well. The rest is water and its stressful to your body to put that much weight on that fast as i stated in my post above. Youll find out after your done with your cycle and pct and your weight drops down 15 pounds or so. I remember when i was a newb and i thought i put on 20lbs of muscle in the first 4 weeks of my first cycle and 35lbs total for the 12 weeks. It had to all be muscle, i didnt look like i put any fat on in the mirror and the calipers confirmed that.

lol

Good times.

I had the same problem and it left me out of the gym for a wk. I had my wife rub it with that KY-touch oil (it's warming oil) , then I had her rub a god bit of Biofreeze from the middle of my back to my ass cheeks. It has done wonders dude. Try it , I'm back at the gym this wk :bigok:

Back