gained to much...

actually, no dude, neither. i hate both of those compounds. im on 40 mgs tbol ed, test c 300 ew and deca 300 ew. i dont know what the hell is going on either.

Sounds Like your Tbol may actually be Dbol or Anadrol...or you have some bunk Arimidex. What brand of Tbol and Arimidex are you on?

This could be very dangerous. You need to get that water off and keep your Bp down and cardio up. Increase you dietary fiber. I bet you carring a lot of waist. It can be very toxic to kidneys and liver.

Last edited:
Yes, gear is supposed to make you gain weight quickly. So what is quickly? Its not 5-6lbs a week. the reality is if you put on 1-2lbs of muscle a week then youre doing well. The rest is water and its stressful to your body to put that much weight on that fast as i stated in my post above. Youll find out after your done with your cycle and pct and your weight drops down 15 pounds or so. I remember when i was a newb and i thought i put on 20lbs of muscle in the first 4 weeks of my first cycle and 35lbs total for the 12 weeks. It had to all be muscle, i didnt look like i put any fat on in the mirror and the calipers confirmed that.

lol

Good times.

yeah, i'm aware of water weight etc. and I expect to lose it.. but how dramatic can it possibly get? can it really get to an extreme to deplete cardio to such and level and effect breathing?? i wasn't trying to be a smart ass just common sense lead me to diagnose that something is obviously wrong with that.. this is my "2nd" cycle btw and im familiar with the deal. but never experienced nor heard of anything to that extreme. sounds like lack of preparedness pre cycle to me. please enlighten me on anything different.

yeah, i'm aware of water weight etc. and I expect to lose it.. but how dramatic can it possibly get? can it really get to an extreme to deplete cardio to such and level and effect breathing?? i wasn't trying to be a smart ass just common sense lead me to diagnose that something is obviously wrong with that.. this is my "2nd" cycle btw and im familiar with the deal. but never experienced nor heard of anything to that extreme. sounds like lack of preparedness pre cycle to me. please enlighten me on anything different.

bloating can be that bad . ive seen people who had run several cycles before and didnt have trouble with bloating suddenly blow up like a baloon on the next cycle.there are several hormones involved/effected when you cycle and that balance can get out of whack fast . estrogen/test/dht/progesterone/prolactin/etc. plus more that i cant remember lol.

bloating can be that bad . ive seen people who had run several cycles before and didnt have trouble with bloating suddenly blow up like a baloon on the next cycle.there are several hormones involved/effected when you cycle and that balance can get out of whack fast . estrogen/test/dht/progesterone/prolactin/etc. plus more that i cant remember lol.

lol yeah, I know and am aware of that as the sides. I'm aware of hormonal imbalance and bloating. BUT what the hell man it gets that serious?? that worries me.. it must be pretty crazy to get to an extent to where it kills your breathing. thats pretty scary.

Sounds Like your Tbol may actually be Dbol or Anadrol...or you have some bunk Arimidex. What brand of Tbol and Arimidex are you on?

tbol is british dragon, adex is chemone. its all real, im just eating a shit ton and sleeping alot, i brought this on myself.

lol yeah, I know and am aware of that as the sides. I'm aware of hormonal imbalance and bloating. BUT what the hell man it gets that serious?? that worries me.. it must be pretty crazy to get to an extent to where it kills your breathing. thats pretty scary.

if there are no underlying health issues the main thing is to keep a eye on the blood pressure . the shortness of breath would have to gete severe before its going to do anything to you or all old people would fall out lol.

Back