Gary "LMR" From Osta-Gain.com Flexin It

Osta-Marketing

Figure I'd throw these up. I was few weeks out from a show here. Also, you will see my trainer and diet guru Pro202 Lawrence Hunt here. :tounge2:

super shredder bro. If he didn't take the picture with a Potato i'm sure you could see a lot more of the graininess.

Figure I'd throw these up. I was few weeks out from a show here. Also, you will see my trainer and diet guru Pro202 Lawrence Hunt here. :tounge2:

Looking good bud! Wish i could come watch!

Damn U have the best MT2 on the net according to that picture!

I warned Sassy She better not over do it!

Seen you make some awesome progress over the last 7-8 yrs O-M

We were both big and strong back then and now you have progressed to big, strong and ripped! Well done my friend!

Thanks Zeek! Have to thank the influence of the forums and all the good friends like you I've made along the way. Maybe I'll turn out a pro card.. :insane2:
Seen you make some awesome progress over the last 7-8 yrs O-M

We were both big and strong back then and now you have progressed to big, strong and ripped! Well done my friend!

Wow bet the ladies want to have fun with you! Visit my store RNSLabs.com and I'll hook you up with your personal discount code. More products will be coming soon.

Wow bet the ladies want to have fun with you! Visit my store RNSLabs.com and I'll hook you up with your personal discount code. More products will be coming soon.

He needs a bathmate budy or what ever the hell its called LOL

Back