gear for energy???

ETxperiment13

Does test give you energy?ive heard that the best for a cardio or endurance cycle is eq or test..ive seen dbol make some lazy bros of mine into a machine..is it just certain people act differently or gear does help?

I hear ya i love the getting in the zone in gym ppl around drippin sweat whoo lol..but ive definately feel lethargic first couple days

Suspension will give me a boost of energy thats it.
If you want energy, look into ECA or clen

same, i also sleep noticeably alot more, my days consist of eating, sleeping, gym, masturbating :(

If you masturbate at 130 strokes per minute for 20 mins before eating is that considered fasted cardio?

I think the energy from test is more of the mental focus and drive you get from knowing whats to come

OK, done with the internet for the moment. Time for a snack, a little TV and a nap.

Including Methyl B12 intramuscularly (not the common Cyan) can certainly help with energy levels. I usually include it into the same syringe holding the steroid. I've been using Cyan forever, and recently started using methyl and noticed a big difference between the 2.

If you masturbate at 130 strokes per minute for 20 mins before eating is that considered fasted cardio?

I think the energy from test is more of the mental focus and drive you get from knowing whats to come

I'm sure 3J will answer that but I'd suggest switching up hands to prevent possible cramp issues and proper warmup along with hydration!

Including Methyl B12 intramuscularly (not the common Cyan) can certainly help with energy levels. I usually include it into the same syringe holding the steroid. I've been using Cyan forever, and recently started using methyl and noticed a big difference between the 2.

I always wanted to try B12 injections. Now I'm taking oral methylcobalamin which is part of my B complex, but I've heard most of it gets wasted during the digestion. It was kind of hard to find methyl in the 1st place, most B12's are cyanocobalamin in the stores. I was gonna buy some injectibles the other day, but it was cyano, didn't want any cyanide molecules going straight to my liver.

They Need to make an eneroid, roids for energy, energy for roids. Like once the needle hits your ass and the oil goes in, booooooooooooooooooooooooom Explosive Euphoric Energy for hours. Im an energy feind.

They Need to make an eneroid, roids for energy, energy for roids. Like once the needle hits your ass and the oil goes in, booooooooooooooooooooooooom Explosive Euphoric Energy for hours. Im an energy feind.

For some reason, I see you as that guy that can't sit still as-is SicVic. You don't need more energy imo! :D

I would never use gear for just energy. Go drink a monster, or take some B12 and Vitamin C.

How much does this Methylcobalamin cost? is it a multi dose vial?
do you need a script for it?
Cyano is junk...

it gives you energy but not like an energy drink does it just leads to fast recovering allowing you to use energy again sooner imo

Damn...Any time I want a boost of energy I just reach into my gym bag and pull out the ephedrine and caffeine tabs. Pop a few of those and my workouts become much more intense.

Back