Gear is here!!!!!

RichGenetics

"Resident BadAss"
Just received this afternoon some precious cargo! Thought it was coming next week, but it came early. I'm not complaining :rockband:

Atlas Pharmeceuticals is the UG lab, and I've attached photos for anybody that cares. I'm pretty fired up. The Var pills are small red capsules. Really cool.

Starting tonight. Wish me luck.

Thanks my friend. Yeah, I was quite impressed with the labeling and the fact they all have lot #'s.

Supposed to be high grade stuff, so we'll see how it goes. I'm looking forward to the first sticks tonight!

I want to take photos from the beginning to end of the cycle, and will be doing a log. I'll keep you all posted. It will be more of just a cycle log, not training, as nobody cares about my training log since its made for a little girl. :spank:

Thoms said:
But your stash sure isn't :p all for one cycle?

Yeah, most of it is. I won't use all the Cyp, Var, or EQ. I just got more than I needed. My cycle is this:

Week 1-10: Anavar @ 40mg/ED (20mg am & 20mg pm)
Week 1-12: Cypionate @ 250mg/week (shoot 2x a week)
Week 1-11: EQ @ 400mg/week (shoot 2x a week)
Week 1-8: NPP @ 200mg E3Days
Week 13-14: Propionate @ 50mg EOD

It's not much, but it will do the job. It may come to the point to where this NPP may get cut out, depending on the gyno that it may or may not cause.

I'm trying to stay LEAN LEAN LEAN, and only gain about 5-7 pounds of pure muscle. I'm not going to gain any fat and I'm damn sure not going to hold any water.

But, in order for me not to grow like a weed, I'll have to keep my training to lower weights.

Right now I'm at 167 (just weighed), 5'10" and I don't want to gain above 177. That would be ideal.

I need to post pictures, hell I sound like I look like a little bitch. lol

For what it's worth, I've done numerous cycles in the past, and am 28 years old, so I know my body will react so freaking well to just this minimum amount of AAS. My diet/training will keep my goals in check.

For what it's worth, I've done numerous cycles in the past,
Hahah and you still get as exited like a newby when the gear arrives eh?
Ah well, so do I :)
Happy gaining.

just out of curiosity, how much did it all cost u ?

*u can shot the eq once a week if u want... (but im guessing youre mixing it with the cyp each shot)

btw whats the one with the yellow cap ?

Last edited:
Hey thanks for all the replies. They all do look like one happy family! :)

Correction: the anavar caps are not red, they are orange (for what it's worth, just wanted to clarify that).

The Yellow top bottle is propionate, 125mg x 10ml. Just using that in the end before I start post cycle therapy (pct) to really kill time.

The entire deal cost around $900 bucks plus WU, which was around $85. Not really a bad price for all that I got.

Back