Getting back in the mix with EQ only..?

skillhill

Hello all, I have been lifting for about 15 years now and done around 10 cycles. I have always achieved great results, but end up not lifting for a while and pack on the gut. I have dieted down quite a bit and am thinking of doing a simple 600-800 EQ only cycle. (normally, I just run test prop to get back into the swing of things) Has anyone had any experience with an EQ only cycle?

PS.. I have lost about 15 lbs of mass due to extreme dieting.. it usually takes very low doses of test eg. 250 pw to gain my weight back.

Any feedback appreciated!

No test at all in this planned run ? Equipoise is a vet drug; I ve never done it so I do not want to steer you wrong but atest base is the like a golden rule...please enlighten me if i am wrong..

And welcome !

I believe an EQ only cycle is feasible, but pointless. A Test only cycle would yield far better results.

I stick to the golden rule, I run nothing without a Test base

I had to run eq only on my first cycle in the middle cuz my guy sent me the wrong shit and I realized it took late so while I waited on more test I was using the eq....I felt like fucking shit! Get test, brother. eq is close to test, but not close enough. Don't waste your time. You'll just end up getting lazy from no test and fat cuz eq will make you want to eat your own hands you'll be so hungry

Well since the test base has already been mentioned I would like to add that you have to run eq for a long time in order to see any results. Would reccomend running it for at least 16 weeks if at all. Personally I think there are so many better options out there...like test!

No test at all in this planned run ? Equipoise is a vet drug; I ve never done it so I do not want to steer you wrong but atest base is the like a golden rule...please enlighten me if i am wrong..

And welcome !
I agree, even a very low HRT amount i would highly recommend here.
but personally i think EQ is a bit of a waste when you get more out of test at same dose and with a good AI its just about the same. IMO

I would rec a:
#1 test cycle or high test cycle or
#2 test/eq cycle

just me though

Well since the test base has already been mentioned I would like to add that you have to run eq for a long time in order to see any results. Would reccomend running it for at least 16 weeks if at all. Personally I think there are so many better options out there...like test!

totally agree with you.. winny and eq are two i think don't have much value IMO specially vs. other compounds we have.

I appreciate the feedback and am loving the movement on this forum. But remember guys, I'm not trying to attain new muscle at this point.. Just get back to homeostasis level. It usually doesn't take much to make it happen. Was trying to attempt to use my leftovers.

look even though eq isnt as supressive as test it will still shut you down..so you need test man....for several reasons....

The things I see wrong with this.....

1. EQ needs to be ran at around 600mg minimum to really see gains.
2. EQ will shut you down without test and you will probably feel like shit.
3. EQ raises RBC's and that in itself is not good for you.

So just stick to test or Test/EQ. But at the very least have a test base.

Test/EQ it is once again.. I might kick start it with some dbol this time for sh#ts and giggles. Much appreciation.

Back