Getting ready for FIRST cycle- Please critique

StillWorkin205

Alright....

Here it is. I am getting ready to start my very first cycle. A few of you have seen my posts, and commented, but now would be even better. Here is what I have set up for myself and would love to have critiquing. I am looking to put as much mass on as possible. I had to make a decision between doing Deca or EQ and after much research I decided to go with EQ. Now I know this sounds opposite of what I just said (Gain as much mass as possible) but I do not want to have as much side effects as the deca has. I do like the joint lube that it gives you, but the appetite that EQ will give me sounds better to me with the somewhat alike Gaines. If there is something that I should do as far as rearranging please tell me such as Post cycle therapy. I am wondering if I can use just Nolva post cycle since I will have it anyway, and put the Clomid $ for something else. Also, I need to order pinz and was wondering what some of you recomend as far as what to order, guage ect.So...

Shots on Monday and Thursday

• Weeks 1-10 Ara-Test 500mg/wk (ENANTHATE 200mg, PROPIONATE50mg /ml)
  • Weeks 1-10 EQ 400mg/wk
  • Nolva on hand

Post cycle therapy: Clomid
  • Day 1 300mg
  • Days 2-11 100mg
  • Days 11-21 50mg

Current Stats:
9.5%bf
207lbs
5' 11

Diet:
4000 calories+
500g Carb
300g Protien
88 g Fat

The diet I am sure will go up...

Thanks for any comments. I sill have time to get some stuff, but am very limited on cash. I only have a maybe $100-$150 left.

Last edited:
The cycle looks good as written. I like to end cycles with short esters like propinate but it isn't necessary.

I might tweak your diet just a little, say 450 grams protein and 350 grams carbs, but your plan on that looks good also.

I personally haven't experienced the much ballyhooed eq hunger, so don't assume your gear is bad if you don't get it either. For me its always a struggle to get all the food in when bulking.

Enjoy it.

No shit I felt like blowing up after I ate till I just had to drop down,as for the pinz I don't know how you feel about it but 23g 1 1/2 3cc's I think will work but with you bf% that low 1" will work too, I just like going deep *grin* I like BD's pinz remember to make it a good habit to draw back a little and then go in..(to check for blood)

If that's what you want to do that will work I would get terumo needles to draw and bd to stick your self with..

Yes, I will aspire for sure!
I am grabbing the Pro-Line EQ. Its dosed at 500mg per cc/10ml. I think that I am actually going to up the EQ to 500mg per week and just do 1/2ml of test and 1/2ml EQ per shot , 2 times a week.

I think it is better to pop at least two times a week to keep your levels up..Very good but why are you doing two types on your first time around.

StillWorkin205 said:
Needle size and specs..? I was planning on getting a 22g to draw and 25 to inject. Comments?

22s will be a bit tedious for drawing, but not bad. I prefer 20s.

I now use 25s for all IM shots. They are a bit more comfy than 23s, and perform about the same.

I am doing 2 because I want to get the most out of my cylce.I do not know if I will have money for another one so I am making the best out of the next 10 weeks as I can.

IMO, and also as stonecold recommands for a first cycle is either Test enanthate or Test cypionate @ 400-500 mg/week for 8-10 weeks. Start post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after your last injection.
Make sure you have Nolvadex on hand in case of gyno symptoms. Also, get some HCG & run it at the end.
I would save the EQ for your 2nd cycle and run it with a cutting cycle.
Yours gains all depends on how your diet is.
I use 23g by 1' for drawing and injecting. good luck

Trevdog said:
22s will be a bit tedious for drawing, but not bad. I prefer 20s.

Ditto, I use 23s for water just because I have some to waste. I use 25s to shoot and 20s to pull, 18s have got to be taking chunks out of the stopper so I wont use them, 20s are fast enough. I just finished off a 50ml jug of QV so no 18s.

20/25 fer life.

Well.......It's not a bad cycle, but not one I would recommend for a first cycle either, it would make a good second though. For a first cycle, you should just stick with Test and learn how you react to it alone before stacking it with other compounds. I know you want to make the most of this, but IMHO, if you stick with Test only, you will make plenty of keepable gains, providing your diet and training are in check and you get enough rest, as well as doing a proper PCT.
The other thing I would change is the frequency of your Aratest injectc to take full advantage of the prop ester. I would inject a lesser amount more often, EOD or E3D would be much better. Keep the weekly dosage the same though.

Ok... I am planning on doing a shot every 3rd day. So I was wondering if it is 250mg/ml, how would that work? Days to shoot and ml per shot. Thanks for the help. I am asking because I think that it will come out to doing a shot twice one week and three times the next and then rotating. So... I need some planning from the wise ones. Thanks

StillWorkin205 said:
Ok... I am planning on doing a shot every 3rd day. So I was wondering if it is 250mg/ml, how would that work? Days to shoot and ml per shot. Thanks for the help. I am asking because I think that it will come out to doing a shot twice one week and three times the next and then rotating. So... I need some planning from the wise ones. Thanks

If you do 1 ml @ 250 mg/ml E3D...that would be 583 mg/week

If you do 3/4 of a ml E3D....that would be 437 mg/week

Providing you are going to drop the EQ (smart move IMO), and considering the prop into the equation, I think that 583 mg/week would not be too far out of line.
I would inject Mon, Thur, Sun, Wed, Sat and so on....E3D.

Yep..I am going to drop the EQ. I only have 20ml of test though. I want to run it long as possible. Should I still do what is listed above?

StillWorkin205 said:
Yep..I am going to drop the EQ. I only have 20ml of test though. I want to run it long as possible. Should I still do what is listed above?

If you do 1 ml E3D....then 20 ml will last you for 60 days or 8.5 weeks. That is a reasonable time for a first cycle.

Obviously if you choose to do 3/4 of a ml E3D it will last you longer....11.4 week to be exact.

Back