Getting Started

old dog

Ok, here goes. Early 50's. New to "supplementing". Starting with hormone replacement therapy, all legal etc.
Will use test/cyp by prescription. After good dosage determined by him want to add-on.
Will have 300 10mg d-ball tabs; 300 mg Deca 10ml; and Nolva 50mg 50 tabs.

Goal- to go from 180lbs at 5'10" to 195 over a reasonable period of time. Rather not draw too much attention to supp's at work...

Looking for tips, advice, cautions, comments, good luck! Any offers? thanks, old dog.:D

First off.....Welcome to Steroidology !!

At your age, I wouldn't touch D-bol, (btw I'm 45)

Deca, you could do a small dose, like 300 mg/week, but you'd have to keep a real close eye on your blood pressure.

What I would suggest is after your doctor gets you set up on replacement therapy, get hold of some of the same kind of Test, (Enanthate or Cypionate), and run it at 350-400 mg/week for 8-10 weeks. Again, keep an eye on your bp.

Are you sure you have Nolva and not Clomid, 50 mg Nolva tabs ??

I assume you will be on lifetime Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), so there's no need for a true post-cycle recovery, just resume your HRT.

So it sounds like old dogs who are beginners should use the cyp, maybe adding to the prescribed dosage, and stay away from other supps. Agreed?
Also, it's been suggested to use nolvadex only when symptoms arise in the nipps. Then use it daily gradually cutting back on strength. Any comments here? Thanks!

Always have Nolvadex on hand before you start a cycle.
If you get any gyno symptoms, take 40 mg/day until symptoms subside, usually a couple days, then take 20 mg/day for the duration of your cycle.

As far as a Test only first cycle, that is the ideal first cycle for us old guys, as well as any 22 year old.

Cyp Only

Ok, Ok, I may be slow but I'm not a fool! lol

Sounds like the cyp may assist in reaching these goals. The Deca at low dose for how long and start when? Then just the cyp as prescribed. Sound good to y'all?

Welcome Bro,
glad to see another seasoned Bro join us;) I'm on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) too. I don't like deca I never tried it but just don't like the possible sides so I stay away, maybe I should try it that way i can speak first hand:D

JohnnyB

Back