gf doesnt like giving me bj's

Gotta have a good BJ once in a while. If your girl doesnt wanna please you. Time to move on. If it starts with not wanting to please you with simple BJ where will it end?! :p

I'm kind of in agreement with this. If you're not willing to please each other in this manner, what else is going to creep up? My soon to be ex-wife owns several salons and she was always coming home with stories about how her clients' husbands left them or cheated on them and my usual comment was "I'll bet the trouble started when she stopped sucking". At first she thought it was funny but then she started realizing I was sort of right in theory - once you stop pleasing the person you are supposed to be in a monogamous relationship with, someone else will. Everyone has needs and you can't ignore them for too long. It all comes down to communication or lack thereof.

I'm kind of in agreement with this. If you're not willing to please each other in this manner, what else is going to creep up? My soon to be ex-wife owns several salons and she was always coming home with stories about how her clients' husbands left them or cheated on them and my usual comment was "I'll bet the trouble started when she stopped sucking". At first she thought it was funny but then she started realizing I was sort of right in theory - once you stop pleasing the person you are supposed to be in a monogamous relationship with, someone else will. Everyone has needs and you can't ignore them for too long. It all comes down to communication or lack thereof.

Very True...

super ninjaa veryy wise!!!

I refuse to bang a girl until she puts it in her mouth first... I don't feel like I'm totally "ready" if she doesn't.

Went through a situation a while back where a girl I went to hook up with wouldn't so I was like fine I'm going to sleep. She changed her mind real quick. Gave a damn good bj too!

ok i gotta comment, its probably not that she doesn't like it its could be a number of things
1.) you take too long and she really does get sore
2.) shes not very good at so she extremely self conscious
3.) you taste bad...eat more pineapple
4.) you refuse to return the favor

Maybe, but I cant say I have ever met one, so I cant comment

Damn bro if this is true then I'm moving to Texas! lol Stuck up girls are the majority up here!

Nothing against your girl spongy I'm sure she's great but she does kind of prove my point... He lives in my area for those who don't know.

Damn bro if this is true then I'm moving to Texas! lol Stuck up girls are the majority up here!

Nothing against your girl spongy I'm sure she's great but she does kind of prove my point... He lives in my area for those who don't know.

Haha i'm originally from Canada, and like I said I have never met a woman that didnt want to do it. In fact Ive had women the would prefer to give a Bj than have sex, so when that time of month was around it was great for me!!

ok i gotta comment, its probably not that she doesn't like it its could be a number of things
1.) you take too long and she really does get sore
2.) shes not very good at so she extremely self conscious
3.) you taste bad...eat more pineapple
4.) you refuse to return the favor

1. eh maybe. she seems serious when she says it hurts her mouth lol

2. feels great to me, she's doing it right!

3. lol i hope not!

4. oh no she gets hers too

just wish she enjoyed it more is all lol

Ex said it was disgusting and she never wanted to give me a blowjob. She was a virgin at that time.

Wellllll....I did quite an amazing romantic stunt. Next thing I know I am standing in my room afterwards, she walks in and looks at me...closes the door, drops down, zip, and goes to town.

She spits though, and was nice enough to actually go walk to the sink with it lol.

But that is something I would like to point out, even though she thought it disgusting, the fact I spent time and got creative to show her my affection trumped what she had previously said. All it really takes, is love. lol.

Ex said it was disgusting and she never wanted to give me a blowjob. She was a virgin at that time.

Wellllll....I did quite an amazing romantic stunt. Next thing I know I am standing in my room afterwards, she walks in and looks at me...closes the door, drops down, zip, and goes to town.

She spits though, and was nice enough to actually go walk to the sink with it lol.

But that is something I would like to point out, even though she thought it disgusting, the fact I spent time and got creative to show her my affection trumped what she had previously said. All it really takes, is love. lol.

she says something about the texture and taste just skeezes her out. says it makes her want to throw up:bawling:

Back