gf doesnt like giving me bj's

From a females perspective, depending on what their diet consists of, the taste changes and sometimes it can taste good while other times it's quite bitter. But no matter how it tasted I always swallowed not wanting to offend my partner. I just suggested drinking some pineapple juice ;)

From a females perspective, depending on what their diet consists of, the taste changes and sometimes it can taste good while other times it's quite bitter. But no matter how it tasted I always swallowed not wanting to offend my partner. I just suggested drinking some pineapple juice ;)
lol have heard this pineapple thing many times, even so she wouldnt go for it i dont think.
God, imagine if you said that to her!

its just something about it in general she says, not me in particular

I actually prefer a bj or a tj or hj over ass sometimes. Mostly because The sensation is much greater, fingers and tungs and titties all oiled up are an amazing feeling. Also it takes me WAY longer to nut when its out side the body and not all up in them guts. Ah, thinking about getting a bj now =]

lol have heard this pineapple thing many times, even so she wouldnt go for it i dont think.

I am always down to experiment, if it isn't something I like we just know we won't be doing it all the time, lol,but we have to at least try to please our partner

If you want it to taste good for her cover your shit in Caramel and sprinkles for cryin out load! Youll be much happier for it trust me

NOt rocket science really! A man old and secure enough to satisfy a women knows what that shit taste like! BLAH like Castroil with a hand full or SAW DUST thrown in!

Yeah Thats right! F**K U and your own insecuritys I don't care.

I have been fortunate enough in life to have some really great lovers! If your man enough to treat her the way she wan't to be treated you will be tasting your own cum some time!

For those of you that won't! LMAO Well lets just say if your not willing to take care of what she whats. U will never truely know what she has to offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
NOt rocket science really! A man old and secure enough to satisfy a women knows what that shit taste like! BLAH like Castroil with a hand full or SAW DUST thrown in!

Yeah Thats right! F**K U and your own insecuritys I don't care.

I have been fortunate enough in life to have some really great lovers! If your man enough to treat her the way she wan't to be treated you will be tasting your own cum some time!

For those of you that won't! LMAO Well lets just say if your not willing to take care of what she whats. U will never truely know what she has to offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she will go down there, but when the time comes she will not let it go into her mouth lol

My girl was kinda of the same...so wat I did was this every time she would go down I would like dam baby u r good that is why I love when u give me bjs..n I did lie she is good she was just lazy..so now she love to go down on me hahaha it fucking worked..try it bro lol

My girl was kinda of the same...so wat I did was this every time she would go down I would like dam baby u r good that is why I love when u give me bjs..n I did lie she is good she was just lazy..so now she love to go down on me hahaha it fucking worked..try it bro lol

That works for awhile. Next thing you know you find yourself working in deals or bets.

Pretty smart...this is called "positive reinforcement"...elementary concept but very effective. Take the girl I'm seeing now...she was kind of shy at first. We would have some drunk nights where we would have crazy sex. The next day I would shower her with compliments about how amazing it was...because it really was. Now she puts on stripper shows and lets me do whatever the fuck I want to do because she knows how much I like it, which makes her like it. If it's good, let it be known that it's good.

Pretty smart...this is called "positive reinforcement"...elementary concept but very effective. Take the girl I'm seeing now...she was kind of shy at first. We would have some drunk nights where we would have crazy sex. The next day I would shower her with compliments about how amazing it was...because it really was. Now she puts on stripper shows and lets me do whatever the fuck I want to do because she knows how much I like it, which makes her like it. If it's good, let it be known that it's good.
Shit wat ever works I need to get my needs taken care of lol. Shit it works till this day n gues wat it's been a while seen I'm with the same girl I'm happy that's all I have to say haha..

Back