GH and anti e's?

Ripped2Shreds

I'm currently using 4iu's serono daily, and 1000mg test weekly. Someone posted on another thread that you shouldn't use anti e's while using gh, but gave no explanation.
I'm using 2.5mg EOD of letro.

Is there any reason why you shouldn't use anti e's while on GH?

Thanks.

Your hgh produces IGF-1 and anti-e's can reduce IGF-1, I believe it's by 20% it can lower IGF-1. I would guess that's why they posted that. Try and adjust your dose or are anti-e's a must for you?

JohnnyB

A must for the bloat, got chubby cheeks and bloating will just make me look like a fat bastard. I'll use less letro and see what happens.
thanks

im not sure exactly how ant e's reduce igf-1 so i wont comment. but exo gh is what woul;d be causing the increase in igf-1, so would this process be hampered by the letro or is it only endogenous igf-1 that would be reduced. if its only endogenous tehn i dont think teh letro would hurt all that bad as it will probubly be supressed from taking the gh anyways. can anyone clear this up? im sure hajdo has an abstract for me

JohnnyB said:
Your hgh produces IGF-1 and anti-e's can reduce IGF-1, I believe it's by 20% it can lower IGF-1. I would guess that's why they posted that. Try and adjust your dose or are anti-e's a must for you?

JohnnyB

100% on the money. All anti-e's lower IGF-1 on average 18-20%. Miracle Man has done baseline testing on IGF-1 levels pre and post anti-e usage. Everytime he took the anti-e, his IGF-1 levels decreased 20%. You can off set the lose by increasing your Hgh intake 20% if you can afford it. Some people are also not pron to estrogen build up. Those are the vast minority and maybe genetically lucky.

The trick is not to build estrogen while your on Hgh. This stack works for me and i did not need an anti -e in the mix

Nutropin Depot 18mg kit
Fina: 100mg eod
Testoviron depot: 250mg p/w
EQ: 300mg p/w then fiish off with Anavar 40mg p/d

Nice stack for me, no Femara needed. Maximize the hgh usage to its fullest.

I love the Nutropin Depot. I have been on it for 6 months, the results are unreal. Noticeable changes in body composition within 2 months. I never saw or felt results like this when I was taking Serostim at 9 iu's p/d with the hologram. What a joke product Serostim. If your on the fence about it, don't, I was hesitant like others, but the outcome is unreal. I will never use another Hgh product again untill the depot is no longer.

I would lower your dose of Test. 1000mg p/w is high. Keep in mind some people will not produce estrogen even at those levels. If you have done a cycle(s) in the past and needed an anti-e, then your prone to estrogen build up. Lower the dose considerably and add a 2nd agent at a low dose as well. More is not better in most cases. I like to stack 3 Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) at low doses to potentialy avoid using an anti e and water retention. I do know my IGF-1 levels with and without Hgh, even at a 20% loss, My IGF-1 levels are still elevated enough that I will benifit from the Hgh therapy. Plus the volume p/w of high dose gear, my ass hurts like a mother f@%&er.

Back