GH Laws

megaman said:
I just started Ansomone 2 weeks ago. I have not really noticed any difference yet. The injections are painful that's the only thing I don't like. You get welts at the injection site with Ansomone. I contacted the manufacture they said it is normal. So I constantly have to rotate the injections. They say the effects of HGH can only be felt long term. So I guess I will have to wait and see what develops. Next time I am going with Jintropin!

Your pain and soreness will go away after about 14-20 injections. About 20% of the people taking HGH have this reaction.

I have been buying my HGH from Click here: HGH-for-less -- Home. They are charging me $320 for 40UI. I had the same reaction when I first starting taking HGH. It went away, now I have no reaction

Your pain and soreness will go away after about 14-20 injections. About 20% of the people taking HGH have this reaction.

I have been buying my HGH from Click here: HGH-for-less -- Home. They are charging me $320 for 40UI. I had the same reaction when I first starting taking HGH. It went away, now I have no reaction

04-13-2003 07:23 PM User is online

Re: Don't ask me I don't know

megaman said:
Well Johnny......My advice to you is don't get caught. Once your caught it's not going to be about what I think! Personally I would like to think you would get a slap on the wrist. But what the hell do I know. I use the stuff too! So naturally I am going to think ...awwwwwe it's OK. But once you are in the criminal justice system it can be a very trying and uncertain situation. If it comes to that get a good lawyer and make sure he reads "Legal Muscle" from cover to cover.

It is legal to import a 3 month supply of any prescription drug without a prescription. Check out the laws on www.hgh-for-less.com.

I have been ordering my HGH from them without any problems. It is important to keep in mind that customs can use thier own discretion sieze proucts.

Ya it does sound high, but I believe they only use it for 3 months. This is supposed to be why they give sterile water instead of BW, because they're to use 1 vail a day. I forgot where I read this, but if I find it I'll post it.

JohnnyB

You are 100% correct JohnnyB

Back