gh question

house1

Community Veteran
i have seen some say that morning is best for injection, some say afternoon , and some say night.

if i was to take 3 ius aday what would be the best time ??? looking to hear from actual users. would like to get there insight as to what worked best for them.

thanks for any insight

sincerely
house1

bro,
i have run HGH for 3 yrs now...
i have run 4-6 iu's per day....5 0n 2 off.

my best results have been 2-3 iu's just b4 first morning meal....
then i take the 2-3 iu's around 6 p.m. b4 i train.

i am very happy w/ my results...opinions will vary i'm sure.
my hgh has always been serostim also....

good luck, and god bless!

What if your only going to do 2-3IUs/ed in one shot, would morning be best or pre-workout?

HGH

For best results for most people IMO would be to inject at the low periods of natural secretion throughout the day...so i would agree with "maxmurph" because depending on what time you get up your lowest natty gh times are late morning and early evening...if running more than 4 iu's i would do 3 injects not 2...usually 2iu injected at one time is ideal....s 2 times for 4iu's and 3 times for 6 is what i have found best!
Peace,
P

house1...your finally going to jump on the wagon?...lol

I go for 4-5ius a day.....no breaks......2ius morning and 2ius before bed time....

I personally think that spreading the injections out 3 times a day is best, but 2 is fine.
Are you running with slin?

I have been taking GENOTROPIN once per day in early evening. I may switch to 2 X per day. I only take 3iu per day. I have been on it for 6 months. Would it benefit a lot to do 2X ED?

hammer751 said:
I have been taking GENOTROPIN once per day in early evening. I may switch to 2 X per day. I only take 3iu per day. I have been on it for 6 months. Would it benefit a lot to do 2X ED?

Personally I would say that its always better to spread the injections out, even at low dossage

house1 said:
ogre, will be running with slin bro

Spread it out, even if you are only doing the 3iu. Personally I would up the dossage, but even at 3iu you should do well in a 5 on 2 off scheme.

I havent done gh in almost 1 year and even then didn't run it long enough (have had a shitty year for injuries so that has interupted my training huge). But it took no time at all to get some of the sides for me (tingly fingers etc) and I couldn't believe how quickly I started to get leaner and leaner. I was only taking slin 2-3 per week (I like some of the stuff Chad Nichols has written on insulin resistance) and running 2iu 3x per day of HGH. Because of my work schedule sometimes this would be 3iu 2x per day, but as a rule I tried to keep it at 3 injections per day.

BTW, I suggested this approach to a buddy of mine that competes. He had done GH in the past with good success, but he seemed to really do better with it running it this way. He is a Masters level competitor and his density seemed to really take off even though his drug cycles were the same.

Hope this helps a bit bro, email me if you have anyother questions.

If you are only doing 2-3IUs/ed is it really that much more beneficial to do two shots(morning/evening) in comparison to one one early morning shot?

ogre, thank you for all your input bro. and if i have any other questions will def drop you a line

thanks

Hammer is the only one doing it right. I was doing it when it was prescribed. But when your growth plates are closed it is a waste of time.

Back