GHRP-2 with Sermoreline?? Questions here and looking for advice.

JJ5012

John100
I've never tried these peptides at all but I want to give this a try. I am 34 years old/ On TRT 100mg test cyp every 7 days and all I am looking to do is to bring back the GH levels I had in my 20's. Thru my research and on forums GHRP-2 would be better that GHRP-6 and the trusted website I buy peptides from has GHRP-2 but they don't sell GHRH (CJC-1295)....but they do sell Sermoreline (which I want to stack with GHRP-2).

1. What doses should I take GHRP-2 and Sermoreline daily?

2. How should they be cycled yearly?? How many months on and off??

3. Injections times during the day?? Before or after meals?? Need to know the 411 on the correct process.

Sermorellin has an active life of literally minutes man. I wouldn't bother. Id stack ghrp2 with mod grf 1-29 or even cjc 1295 over serm.

Sermorellin has an active life of literally minutes man. I wouldn't bother. Id stack ghrp2 with mod grf 1-29 or even cjc 1295 over serm.

Thanks for response. Where do you get GRF 1-29 without DAC?? What website do you get your peptides from??

Got it. One more important question. Which one of these does not causes bleeding.( Mod GRF 1-29) (CJC - 1293) or (CJC - 1295)??

I don't know if any of them cause bleeding. But for a GHRH I use Mod GRF. I have never had a bleeding problem.

cjc 1295 cause huge spike in BP and 3 people died in intitial study..check out the Jerry's talk here on it around 17 min mark https://youtube.com/watch?v=_jx_Wnvo40o

Back