Giants vs patriots for super bowl?

shame on you looll :noway:

lol i gotta go with them,Eli played here in Mississippi where i live and he was an asshole,my son's ex defensive high school coach was the punter when Eli played at Ole Miss,and all my son's team got to meet and talk to him and some of the Giants one time and i went with my son,and Eli was a fucking dick lol:destroy:

Respect to the Giants trial by fire in the NFC east made them who they are this season.

Superbowl is gonna come down to defense. The Pats defense step up when needed. Pats will get revenge this year.

Damn little late on this thread but 49,ers had no chance against Giants.. there west coast pussys with soft ass schedule..And the Patriots like all Boston teams choked as always... G-MEN SB Champs again...

Damn little late on this thread but 49,ers had no chance against Giants.. there west coast pussys with soft ass schedule..And the Patriots like all Boston teams choked as always... G-MEN SB Champs again...

never to late to rep the g men lol

your joking right? no city in America has more titles last 12 years then boston...ill gladly take 3 super bowls, a stanley cup, 2 world series, and a NBA championship...get the fuck out of here with that ny bullshit..g men capitalize on the pats mistakes, yankees are a bunch of idiots, knicks are a bunch of thugs besides the one standout from harvard, jets? theyre awful, mets? theyre awful, islanders and rangers...nuff said...double the teams of boston and still behind in the championship category...

Once again ill repeat ,,,,Boston sucks as usual.... CHOKE ARTISTS....d
on
t let it hurt your feelings bro..th
ey blow

Slow roller up along first,behind the bag it gets through buckner...here comes knight and the mets win..

Back