Going above and beyond ,AAS mental and physical edge!

anzel

Guys, I'm loving my cycle as I get a month in. Sustanon 500 and Primobolan.

I want to train and train and always planning and prepping for my next session. I feel so motivated and physically I just keep thinking cmon let's lift!

I don't care I'm going to train every day if I can. If I need time to rest my body will alert me. Just gotta watch the tendinitis....44 years old and too much lifting can mean a long stint with them Advils!

Any of you guys on cycle feeling like ripping down walls and staying in the weight room all day?

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

hah, nice.
I'm on my blast phase right now at 400-450mg test a week at week 8,
but I hit a fukn wall just yesterday for training...had gone 14 days in a row, (5 days lifting, 2 days cardio per week). I took today off and will hopefully be back at it tomorrow.

Keep it up bro, but be mindful of over-training though!

hah, nice.
I'm on my blast phase right now at 400-450mg test a week at week 8,
but I hit a fukn wall just yesterday for training...had gone 14 days in a row, (5 days lifting, 2 days cardio per week). I took today off and will hopefully be back at it tomorrow.

Keep it up bro, but be mindful of over-training though!

Yes but see you kicked ass and your body let you know when enough is enough... imagine if you followed the mantra of training say 2 on and 1 off to avoid over training ..would have lost 4 days in there!

Anzel- Euro-Pharmacies.net

I m on 250 test-p , 250 tren a and do love the gym but what u highlighted happened to me last week. Doing some heavy sixes with tooo much weight caused a pec to want to let go lol so my Canadian Rugby player , 240 lb s snatched it.
Now it s back to ice, aspirin...sigh...and train around the almost injury. 75 ms weight s 6 day s a week for 32 year s now l love this shit.
Eat enough
Rest enough
Gear if u got it lol
Train RESPONSIBILIY

Always feel like that unless im on my ocassional short cruises. I train and train until i am completely beat and useless barely walk then i usually know i need a day off

no, and i hate feeling that way. i like feeling as calm as possible when i'm at home, and i love feeling that way when i'm in the gym. i'm on 250mg test cyp and 350mg tren ace per week. pinning the occasional humalog post workout. i gained about 10lbs this past 4 weeks lol i think im the biggest i've ever been when running the "lightest" cycle ever (dosage wise)

no, and i hate feeling that way. i like feeling as calm as possible when i'm at home, and i love feeling that way when i'm in the gym. i'm on 250mg test cyp and 350mg tren ace per week. pinning the occasional humalog post workout. i gained about 10lbs this past 4 weeks lol i think im the biggest i've ever been when running the "lightest" cycle ever (dosage wise)

Gill that's great! You are using your gear and training with smarts. Do you attribute your gains to the Humalog?

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Any of you guys on cycle feeling like ripping down walls and staying in the weight room all day?Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

That's the way I used to feel on most all my cycles when I was a bit younger. MY new cycle of Test E & P and Dbol just one week in is giving me a real boost just 1 week in. Lovin these two short esters. AND my gear seems to be kick ass. :dance2:

OMM and I both been super charged w youth and or gear but to say I want to stay in gym-forever- - no way.
My bodie s got like 1 major compound movement in it per work out. Say Incline bench for chest. Or squat s on leg s. Or the stack or db row s w 130 s on back day.
We do these slow and heavy then it s off to the races with 3 or 4 set s of iso movements x 3-4 more movement s with higher volume like 10-15 rep s.

U do what u can with what u got-------------when ur older.

Last edited:
OMM and I both been super charged w youth and or gear but to say I want to stay in gym-forever- - no way.
My bodie s got like 1 major compound movement in it per work out. Say Incline bench for chest. Or squat s on leg s. Or the stack or db row s w 130 s on back day.
We do these slow and heavy then it s off to the races with 3 or 4 set s of iso movements x 3-4 more movement s with higher volume like 10-15 rep s.

Slow n heavy then iso movements then high rep burnout.
Sounds like a formula for success!

Great post ^^^ and so true it is. :) I like it

Slow n heavy then iso movements then high rep burnout.
Sounds like a formula for success!

Ha, well I will honesty show reference to Teut's post and your comment. Seriously at 53 Happy Birthday Mr. Teutonic and so look at the man's Avi and his physique now.

Dammit man you look great Teut only 12 years older but is stand next to him/ you embarrassed that with my life style I lost so much. But thank God I'm at leas able to continue even if it isn't the level or look that I so love to live. :wavey:

Listen guys NO , :brownnose ... not a chance. I tell you the truth

Last edited:
Gill that's great! You are using your gear and training with smarts. Do you attribute your gains to the Humalog?

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net
and the tren for sure. those are two compounds where i literally watch myself grow on a daily basis. i've recently gone a bit overboard with the insulin though and gained a bit of fat (which i attribute directly to the humalog since insulin is notorious for packing on fat). no big deal though, just started cutting down on the carbs, throwing in some GH and masteron soon i am so excited. i give myself 6 weeks until i am in the single digits again.

GILL,
Please post an Avi w a picture in it mate.
NO IDEA slin can pack on fat so it s not as phat or dope as the homeiiiis in my gym say. I see them finish lifting, run out to the car pin that ( kept in a cooler ?) and then race off to the Asian buffet ???!!! w t f is that ? The local PD will crucify these cat s if they pull them over and find a cooler with pin s icing down lol.

Is that what you do ? I do not ever plan on trying that-ever-just like to know. I ve erected a tombstone to my testicles year s ago and who care s , not me or my gf s . But to risk slin dependence to be Mr Synagogue ???!!!!

You have oft mentioned your size and I luv when members post pic s as it s inspirational for us old war whore-rior' s to see you young buck s fly by us old cat s.

OMM TY !!!!

My avi is 3-19-17 after push mowing my soccer field yard with one arm as IT S HARDER that way===burn s more cal s. I have a x $k riding mower but like how the push mower leave s tracks and down here it ll be 110 plus soon enuff. My mower, some Tool in ear plugs my dog s barking and killing any and every thing that move s..squirrel s (hate em ) snakes (hate em ) ,rat s, coons ( hate both kind s ) another perfect day in Mississippi son; where if you do get divorced you two ARE still brother and sister. We call that 2 nd cousin s down here son.

Last edited:
GILL,
Please post an Avi w a picture in it mate.
NO IDEA slin can pack on fat so it s not as phat or dope as the homeiiiis in my gym say. I see them finish lifting, run out to the car pin that ( kept in a cooler ?) and then race off to the Asian buffet ???!!! w t f is that ? The local PD will crucify these cat s if they pull them over and find a cooler with pin s icing down lol.

Is that what you do ? I do not ever plan on trying that-ever-just like to know. I ve erected a tombstone to my testicles year s ago and who care s , not me or my gf s . But to risk slin dependence to be Mr Synagogue ???!!!!

You have oft mentioned your size and I luv when members post pic s as it s inspirational for us old war whore-rior' s to see you young buck s fly by us old cat s.

OMM TY !!!!

My avi is 3-19-17 after push mowing my soccer field yard with one arm as IT S HARDER that way===burn s more cal s. I have a x $k riding mower but like how the push mower leave s tracks and down here it ll be 110 plus soon enuff. My mower, some Tool in ear plugs my dog s barking and killing any and every thing that move s..squirrel s (hate em ) snakes (hate em ) ,rat s, coons ( hate both kind s ) another perfect day in Mississippi son; where if you do get divorced you two ARE still brother and sister. We call that 2 nd cousin s down here son.
i will private message you some pictures of myself but will not post them publicly due to the fact that i am still in the military reserves, and i am covered in tattoos so you can't miss me.

gotcha t y !!!!!

U Israeli s got it straight. If everyone know s how to handle a gun and know s gun safety and walk s around w a Galiel or Uzi slung I bet bank robberie s like

-not eh ???-

This countries funny. The citie s w the toughest gun law s Chicago for instance has gang banger s offin each other and droppin like flie s , thank god.

How often u hear of "mad man run s amok in MS Wendy s or schools ? I live 100 meter s South of a middle school and if gunfire erupted the shooter get HOUSEWIFE S lining up to shoot his butt full...
In NYC I can t find a f n pocket knife or cutting tool at Sear s or Wal mart ???!!!!
I had to mail my son s mom a SOG knife which she gave me and which I carry in my boot while there. Sheep for the slaughter.
Ya ll are one tough friggin country Gillagesteinovich

I m on 250 test-p , 250 tren a and do love the gym but what u highlighted happened to me last week. Doing some heavy sixes with tooo much weight caused a pec to want to let go lol so my Canadian Rugby player , 240 lb s snatched it.
Now it s back to ice, aspirin...sigh...and train around the almost injury. 75 ms weight s 6 day s a week for 32 year s now l love this shit.
Eat enough
Rest enough
Gear if u got it lol
Train RESPONSIBILIY

I feel your pain brother. I got a pulled tricept thathas got me out of commission for the moment. Ice/rest. I cant do a damn thing with my right arm now, that involves tricept which I'm learning is pretty much everything, lol. I just hope its not ripped. Went to see a dr and all he did was refer me to an orthopedic. Aint been to see one yet. GETTING OLD IS A BITCH!!

Last edited:
Ahhh, I prolly jumed the gun on my last statement...lol. But OVERWORKED AND UNDERPAID IS A BITCH;-)
I can say that, lol.

gotcha t y !!!!!

U Israeli s got it straight. If everyone know s how to handle a gun and know s gun safety and walk s around w a Galiel or Uzi slung I bet bank robberie s like

-not eh ???-

This countries funny. The citie s w the toughest gun law s Chicago for instance has gang banger s offin each other and droppin like flie s , thank god.

How often u hear of "mad man run s amok in MS Wendy s or schools ? I live 100 meter s South of a middle school and if gunfire erupted the shooter get HOUSEWIFE S lining up to shoot his butt full...
In NYC I can t find a f n pocket knife or cutting tool at Sear s or Wal mart ???!!!!
I had to mail my son s mom a SOG knife which she gave me and which I carry in my boot while there. Sheep for the slaughter.

The old boot knife lol View attachment 566374
I like these things m16 pretty good knife slips in the boot easy too

gotcha t y !!!!!

-not eh ???-

haha thank you. and yes come to think of it i hardly ever hear about armed robberies.

and a 20 year old girl here will disassemble and reassemble her m16 faster than she will reject every man and lie about having a boyfriend

Back