What Specifically are your Goals

Ok I took a day to rethink my Bi-Polar emotions and thought I'd get the thread back on track because I had a lot of PM's saying they liked the thread. There are so many members not heard from. So maybe they would like to give their input to the Question in the Title. :dunno:

We all have goals as to why we train (lift) consistently. Also as many of us indulge in the use of AAS what is your age and overall goals and not for this or just for any specific cycle.

Last edited:
Ok I took a day to rethink my Bi-Polar emotions and thought I'd get the thread back on track because I had a lot of PM's saying they liked the thread. There are so many members not heard from. So maybe they would like to give their input to the Question in the Title. :dunno:

We all have goals as to why we train (lift) consistently. Also as many of us indulge in the use of AAS what is your age and overall goals and not for this or just for any specific cycle.

Im sticking to my guns, I just want to look good naked and in my Speedos :sulk: View attachment 565362

Im going to get my GED
Im going to take all photography classes available at a community college
I am going to find a job where i work less hours so i can go to school and spend more time with my family
Im going to sacrifice alot of time and lose alot of sleep so i can live the life i want and not be a slave to another man.
By the time im 40 i want to be well established and very good at photography, i will specialize in weddings and sporting events

Physique wise: I would love to get down to 10/12% BF and be able to maintain around there for the rest of my life. Currently 23 and been on TRT for about 3 months now and just got some labs done and all is looking well. Thyroid and glucose somewhat messed up but for the most part I am healthy. at 6'2 I would love to be ~220@12% at a higher caloric intake for maintenance by the time I am 25. I got about 20 months so plenty of time to put in the work and accomplish that. I have never been able to maintain sub15, probably due to terrible T levels, so thats my physique goal

Strength Goal: Bench more than my dad who had a natural 560 bench. Im not natural, but my T levels are in range so ima say its still acceptable haha. Not too focussed on strength besides that. Cant squat/deadlift due to 2 ruptured discs and sciatica.

Life Goals: Complete my masters degree(Finished in April) and finish my 2nd year as full time teacher(Love it!). Move back to Japan and teach and leave a nice peaceful life of making gains and eating sushi haha.

Back