Going to IBIZA??

Spacedet01

A friend of mine is ON right now and is leaving for IBIZA SPAIN in 2 weeks... He ahs about a month and half left on his cycle. He's doing 500mgs/wk TEST ENAN and 500mgs/wk EQ....He doesnt want to take anything with him. When he gets to IBIZA are there some pharmaices he can go to to pick up a couple amps and pins to keep him on schedule....??

Spacedet01 said:
A friend of mine is ON right now and is leaving for IBIZA SPAIN in 2 weeks... He ahs about a month and half left on his cycle. He's doing 500mgs/wk TEST ENAN and 500mgs/wk EQ....He doesnt want to take anything with him. When he gets to IBIZA are there some pharmaices he can go to to pick up a couple amps and pins to keep him on schedule....??

A buddy of mine and I are going in Sept...to wrap up the party season...to get to ibiza from the USA you have to go through Barcelona...you can puck up most Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) in Barcelona...this will be my first trip to Ibiza, but if you can buy exctasy like candy (as all my friends have) I could not imagine Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) would be hard to come by...Honestly though, in Ibiza you are not going to work out...you probably won't sleep, that is the WRONG place to go if you are in the middle of a cycle...all the alcohol and drugs you will consume will be VERY counterproductive to your cycle...but you will never see a party like Ibiza any where in the world

I lived in France on and off for almost a year 7 mos in Paris, 4 1/2 months in Penne D'Agenais( Damn French!!!!). Spain was a good friend to me in terms of AAS, ie: Barcelona. Like Dallas said you should be able to find stuff there as well........good luck........

Damn, I had a blast in Ibiza every time, lived in Germany for 6 years. Wasn't during my Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) years but they are fairly liberal with their drug policies. Dallas, I envy you, Sept is a great time to be there.

I totally agree with Dallas: I don't think it is possible to properly train in Ibiza. To many parties and abuses of all kind (alcool, drugs, sex, bla bla). You'll never be able to hit the gym. And if you go there to lead your athlete life you better stay at home. Maybe your friend should consider taking a pause, thorougly enjoy Ibiza and its attractions and focus on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) shopping for the winter (as much as he can!)
BTW I wish I could go there too...

Ibiza is nice but expensive as hell... You sure you don't want to invest into som hgh instead?? ...

I have timed my current cycle to end before my trip to Ibiza...the last shot is on Aug 21...then all I have to worry about is being a weepy bitch on the clomid...HCG therapy will be finished also by the the time we take off...this first few dosages of clomid make me a lush...I just want my gf to hold me...talk about role reversal.

Things have changed in Spain. You will find it very difficult to get any Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) from a pharmacy without a scrip, and the sort of people you will find in Ibiza who might be able to supply rec drugs dont normally carry Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) as well.

However you can get pins over the counter. I would advise your friend to just inject 500mg the day he leaves to tide him over, and then just pick up where he left off when he gets back.

Back