Golden Era.....i knew they had tren :)

I'd hope so bud. You're over 40 and had a long time to make something out of yourself. Why are you pointing out what you own to try to win an argument, that's really childish. I thought I was an asshole but you got me beat bud. Ok bud have a nice day.

Dude I had this shit in my 30's. I did not share that to rub it in. You tried to portray me as some lost internet warrior. I was just proving you wrong, but I'm guessing your used to that. Your the one who probably lives in your parents basement.

SoCal whats your take on Matts comment^^??
Not trying to stir anything up I swear ;)

A piss poor attempt to get me to go after him as well. BTW his lack of control with his facial muscles was due to a facial surgery he had a while back, nerve damage has nothing to do with his gear use. The fact that he wears a long beard well that's his choice. Not my preference but to each his own. I think he does it to try to cover up the face issue. But he doesn't admit to that.

Dude I had this shit in my 30's. I did not share that to rub it in. You tried to portray me as some lost internet warrior. I was just proving you wrong, but I'm guessing your used to that. Your the one who probably lives in your parents basement.

No basements in Florida. I have a house... Only 1200 square feet, and a 1 car garage. You got me beat buddy. Why mention your accomplishments then. You seem like an insecure person and once again I feel sorry for you bro.

No basements in Florida. I have a house... Only 1200 square feet, and a 1 car garage. You got me beat buddy. Why mention your accomplishments then. You seem like an insecure person and once again I feel sorry for you bro.

Now i know where to crash when i go to Disney World or to pick up some Kilos

I used to live in FL but I got tired of the Red necks and bugs. Material possessions do not define a mans worth or represent his true accomplishments we all know that. I only mentioned it because you called me out on it, and made me get a douchey on you. I guess your rubbing off on me.

I went to florida when i was around 9 or 10 and this little crazy black kid younger than me came up to my mom and asked if she wanted to buy his walkman. My mom said "No thank you and he exploded called her a bitch and threw the walkman at her face..... i wanna go back and find this mother fucker

Guys,

If you have personal issues with one another, please use the PM feature. This is getting silly.

Tury - you said something disrespectful about a person's friend. The gracious thing would be to apologize. I know you didn't mean to do it, but if you don't have anything nice to say.... you know the rest. This whole internet thing works a lot better when we all have manners.

SoCal: you could ease up on him. Not everyone has the same passion for bodybuilding that you do. He was trying to be funny and didn't realize this is a very small world. Instead of chiding him, you could have educated him on all the great things your friend has done. It was a teaching opportunity.

I went to florida when i was around 9 or 10 and this little crazy black kid younger than me came up to my mom and asked if she wanted to buy his walkman. My mom said "No thank you and he exploded called her a bitch and threw the walkman at her face..... i wanna go back and find this mother fucker

Sounds like the kid was on too much Tren. Respect.

I could care less if the guy is on 1g of tren or 2g of tren who cares, the guy looks great still at the age of 60 plus and I just really don't know where this thread is about? That this dude has been cycling tren for this long? Many pro's do, many pro's also don't promote the use of steroids as well or even talk about it to the general public, unless u are like rich, or bostin where they are not afraid to speak of there steroid use
This thread is really going nowhere fast

Guys,

If you have personal issues with one another, please use the PM feature. This is getting silly.

Tury - you said something disrespectful about a person's friend. The gracious thing would be to apologize. I know you didn't mean to do it, but if you don't have anything nice to say.... you know the rest. This whole internet thing works a lot better when we all have manners.

SoCal: you could ease up on him. Not everyone has the same passion for bodybuilding that you do. He was trying to be funny and didn't realize this is a very small world. Instead of chiding him, you could have educated him on all the great things your friend has done. It was a teaching opportunity.

Mega have you ever thought of a career in mediation or maybe your own daytime talk show? I can see it now, "life and shit with megatron"

Guys,

Well put Mega:) In the future I'll take few breaths before going after someone. Respect!

I'll admit he looks like a crazy old man. But that's what he wants. He wants people to notice and question him. He also wears a kilt when he lifts. He's out there for sure. But a solid guy full of old school and new school bodybuilding knowledge with an unending love for the game. He is 100% real what you see is what you get and has no issues talking about steroid use and his theory of why it's illegal due to the patents being worth less and the pharmaceutical companies not being able to capitalize on it. Nothing but respect for him.

ONK--I apologize for snapping at you but you have no idea of howI meant butI see where you could ve took it.
ALL GOOD.

Mega-Kidsnewrelease "1 st KISS" is great as he goes back and play s tunes he wrote but admittedly influenced by Hank William s Jr, Bob Seger and such...and Neil Young and track 4 I believe he clearly references politician s as : monkey s in suits...my take was that...not in any way detrimental to any race.

SoCal- Your right-my boy Micah live s in Burbank and we spoke 3 weeks ago and I was referencing when I moved there in 88 and joined LAPD only to drop out within 32 day s of graduation as the PEOPLE..not the type but the AMOUNT were to much for me totake. My ride in to the Academy was 6.7 miles from H wood to it and at times I was over 45 minutes. I could have ridden a mountain bike quicker. I got accepted into Grad School on an Academic/Athletic 50 percent ride and got my masters in late 90.

When I travelled to Aussie land ( Perth) to train w SAS and our Navy guy s I passed through LAX and spent 4 day s w my buddy and at Mirmar and must say all those emission rule s have proven their worth.

To any and all on this here thread no that I do not will not INTENTIONALLY insult a person s race on an individual basis but do think racial joke s are funny but in our politically correct media driven mindless sheeple s ear s and actions to not be pro say gay marriage--makes you a hater.
I heard 1 of my employee s say "Mr T..that women called me a racist...I can t be a racist."
" Why s that Nahrie ?"
" Cus I m black "
I laughed in his face and said "That s the most racist comment I ve heard all week. Now go get on your post, shut up and sit down. Guards are to be seen.not heard."
Being half redneck and half German I quess everything s my fault huh ?

Anyway..ya ll all chill I ve apologized and hopefully made my point-we should all be entitled to our opinion but we are not------anymore. To not actively support something , regardless of how unnatural or down right weird or perverted and you run the risk of being labeled a hater. It is truelly sad.

So I ll....shut up....and moderate others "freedom of speech."

I'll admit he looks like a crazy old man. But that's what he wants. He wants people to notice and question him. He also wears a kilt when he lifts. He's out there for sure. But a solid guy full of old school and new school bodybuilding knowledge with an unending love for the game. He is 100% real what you see is what you get and has no issues talking about steroid use and his theory of why it's illegal due to the patents being worth less and the pharmaceutical companies not being able to capitalize on it. Nothing but respect for him.

Sent you a pm bud. Good luck with your comps and your friend is impressive and wise. Lucky you to have such a good training partner. No hard feelings man and I had no idea who he was beforehand, but it's good to know one more smart bodybuilder exists.

Back