Golden Era.....i knew they had tren :)

You sound like a butthurt bitch. Go tell someone else your awesome story. Lots of guys here don't know him and it isn't a big deal sweetheart. Again, sorry I offended your gramps bitch. Thanks for wanting me so much :bj:

Don't push your weird homosexual fantasies on me. Funny how when unintelligent people get in debates they always resort to this. It's all good Bro. You keep on being an ignorant Asshole, I'll keep winning titles while your not confident enough to put actual picture of yourself in your avi.

Hey SoCal you from LA or SD? Im like an hour from LA just moved down, id love to meet the Tren culture some day

Don't push your weird homosexual fantasies on me. Funny how when unintelligent people get in debates they always resort to this. It's all good Bro. You keep on being an ignorant Asshole, I'll keep winning titles while your not confident enough to put actual picture of yourself in your avi.

What debate? You are busy defending a body builder and acting like a sensitive girl bud. I'll update my avi over the weekend for your viewing pleasure. I honestly feel bad for you if you got offended that someone doesn't know a bodybuilder. Teutonic didn't know him either before the video. Not everyone knows every bodybuilder bud. The world is bigger than bodybuilding.

PS. Work on your back, I'm off cycle and have more back muscle than that.

What debate? You are busy defending a body builder and acting like a sensitive girl bud. I'll update my avi over the weekend for your viewing pleasure. I honestly feel bad for you if you got offended that someone doesn't know a bodybuilder. Teutonic didn't know him either before the video. Not everyone knows every bodybuilder bud. The world is bigger than bodybuilding.

PS. Work on your back, I'm off cycle and have more back muscle than that.

That picture is 3 years old. I have to keep a low profile due to my 9-5 job. I was only like 190 in that pic. I am 220 now and leaner. My back was good enough to win last week, and will be good enough for the rest of the Summer schedule.

Why is it as soon as someone has the balls to stand up for someone they are considered sensitive? Again, another tactic from someone with no vocabulary.

That picture is 3 years old. I have to keep a low profile due to my 9-5 job. I was only like 190 in that pic. I am 220 now and leaner. My back was good enough to win last week, and will be good enough for the rest of the Summer schedule.

Why is it as soon as someone has the balls to stand up for someone they are considered sensitive? Again, another tactic from someone with no vocabulary.

Low profile?! Blur face and buy big shirts. He's a grown man who can stand for himself bud. You're not defending him, you're mad i did not know him. Look bud good luck with your body building, but you are acting a little crazy over something as dumb as a person online not knowing a bodybuilder. I'll give you my pic so your happy and I do not bodybuild, I lift for strength.

Low profile?! Blur face and buy big shirts. He's a grown man who can stand for himself bud. You're not defending him, you're mad i did not know him. Look bud good luck with your body building, but you are acting a little crazy over something as dumb as a person online not knowing a bodybuilder. I'll give you my pic so your happy and I do not bodybuild, I lift for strength.

Actually I am upset you decided to talk trash about someone I and many others respect. The same way you would get upset if we started talking about your Mother. I don't care if you don't him, or who he is, it's your lack of respect that pisses me off. I guess I have to learn that I can't teach you what your own parents could not.

Actually I am upset you decided to talk trash about someone I and many others respect. The same way you would get upset if we started talking about your Mother. I don't care if you don't him, or who he is, it's your lack of respect that pisses me off. I guess I have to learn that I can't teach you what your own parents could not.

Buddy you sound so stupid it's not even funny. I truly feel sorry for you pal. You must have missed when I said I subbed to him on YouTube and that he knows his shit. You're truly pathetic if this has you so worked up man. You just compared insulting a bodybuilder to insulting someone's parents. You're lost bud, you're over 40 but act like a crazy 18 year old fanboy.

I just hope tren doesn't make your lips all wacked after so.many years of tren use, and his beard has gotta go not digging the zz top beard, more bound to be a lumberjack then a bb

Im truely flattered my posts inspire conversation like this lol

I'm not gonna lie this thread is the best one on here in a while. I'm making new friends and having constructive dialogues about steroids and lifting lol

Buddy you sound so stupid it's not even funny. I truly feel sorry for you pal. You must have missed when I said I subbed to him on YouTube and that he knows his shit. You're truly pathetic if this has you so worked up man. You just compared insulting a bodybuilder to insulting someone's parents. You're lost bud, you're over 40 but act like a crazy 18 year old fanboy.

I'm done with you Dude. He's a friend of mine we train together in Vista. So yea I defend my friends. If I'm lost then everyone should wish to be as lost as I am. I live in CA in a 3000 sq ft home with a pool and hot tub. My garage is as equally impressive. Maybe one day you will know what it feels like to be as lost as me. Somehow I don't think that will happen.

I'm done with you Dude. He's a friend of mine we train together in Vista. So yea I defend my friends. If I'm lost then everyone should wish to be as lost as I am. I live in CA in a 3000 sq ft home with a pool and hot tub. My garage is as equally impressive. Maybe one day you will know what it feels like to be as lost as me. Somehow I don't think that will happen.

I'd hope so bud. You're over 40 and had a long time to make something out of yourself. Why are you pointing out what you own to try to win an argument, that's really childish. I thought I was an asshole but you got me beat bud. Ok bud have a nice day.

Back