Good Conversion Calculator

u put in the %'s u want....no1 goes into a conversion like "I want 2.345ml of solvents but whats the ratio." You will go in like, "I want 2% ba, 20%bb, and 10g hormone. Throw those in and my program will give you the volume of everything.

how much oil needed in...

i don't have the program for that calculator, but how do you determine the amount of oil needed for making a solution that is 50ml @ 400mg/ml?

and give me the formula for this as well. please. thanx.

*ex.) total amount of something divided or added or something equals the oil.

i know this sounds kinda dumb and hey mabye it is..but had to ask that b/c i don't have excel. hope you understand this pplz.

old timer said:
i don't have the program for that calculator, but how do you determine the amount of oil needed for making a solution that is 50ml @ 400mg/ml?

and give me the formula for this as well. please. thanx.

*ex.) total amount of something divided or added or something equals the oil.

i know this sounds kinda dumb and hey mabye it is..but had to ask that b/c i don't have excel. hope you understand this pplz.

use a graduated beaker/cylinder and you dont need a calculator. just add hormone, solvents and oil til it gets to the 50ml line.

pullinbig said:
use a graduated beaker/cylinder and you dont need a calculator. just add hormone, solvents and oil til it gets to the 50ml line.
Id do the same but my damn bomex beakers are all way off, maybe if I get off my lazy ass ill remark them with measurments from my 60cc syringes.

where to buy?

oh yeah forgot to ask ya guys....i've been lookin throughout the net but can't find any places to get graduated cylinders from . gimme some sites. thanx bros. i'm tellin ya guys....i plan to take some mega dosages and quite frankly even you agree pullinbig and dougo that every weightlifters goal is to look big and freaky. (sorry this should have been in another board).

Unlike many, I dont shun anyone for the doses they do. As if any cause or method is nobler than the other. I like the crazy responders who are so blind to think that 500mg test and 400mg deca will make anyone grow like a weed. Stay healthy, beyond that its all good with me.

Beakers? lemelange.com
Graduated cylinders...not sure, but google it. Thats the way I found 90% of the links in my sticky.

Back