Good place to get syringes?

Steelbronx

Just wondering what a good place is to get some syringes. Was looking at get pinz but i need 1cc syringes. Found a place called theemsstore. Seems super legit. Great prices. Has anyone ordered from them before?

1cc syringes so what are you running hgh? Hcg?

Test prop, tren ace, mast prop. ED injections. 420 test, 280 tren, 280 mast every week. Now that were discussing this, you think its alright if i just stick to 4 injection sites? Since
its only 1cc of gear per injection?

Last edited:
So why do you need 1cc syringes? I don't get it. Just get 3cc and only draw to whatever amount you need

....the internet....

Oh, and get 3cc pins. Why stab yourself so many times when you're already doing it every single day? You're going to have an issue with finding different sites as it is.

1cc is for peptides, gh, slin, and the like....or trt...

Last edited:
....the internet....

Oh, and get 3cc pins. Why stab yourself so many times when you're already doing it every single day? You're going to have an issue with finding different sites as it is.

1cc is for peptides, gh, slin, and the like....or trt...

All the gear fits into a 1cc syringe

steel, I use 3cc, I like to push in a cc or so of air into vial , helps to make drawing a little easier, gets it flowing. . then again , stuff I used was 200mg per cc so drew 1.5 cc's. .and at this time using 22g to pull n pin

also, not sure of laws in ny , but you can get up to 5 syringes at a time now with clean needle program. .. rite aid, walgreens, etc.

Back