Got a sample of Tren Base on the way.....

Yessir! Pinned my first dose this morning. 50mg about 45mins before my morning workout. I was warned that this stuff can cause some pretty serious aggression and typical tren sides, but amplified. So far my experience has been nothing but positive.

-Overall really good feeling on it. Actually felt a sense of well being which I did not expect from tren.
-Sweat like a mofo. The sweating was unmistakable. I never sweat that bad.
-vascularity was increased which i didn't think was possible as the eq/mast/anavar i'm currently on already has me spider webbing.
-Strength was noticeably increased. I'm very surprised what a single dose of this stuff can do for my strength. It was arm day and I was doing flat bar curls with weight I havent considered trying before.
-And the best part.....the PUMPS. I actually couldn't straighten my arms because my triceps were so pumped up that they would cramp up.

So far so good. Might continue at 50mg this week then try 100mg next week.

Be cautious bro...thim about tendon/joint health/damage. Good to hear it works well. I may have to look into the product being a tren addict myself

Be cautious bro...thim about tendon/joint health/damage. Good to hear it works well. I may have to look into the product being a tren addict myself

Typically I don't train super heavy. I just wanted to test it out to see i the strength gains were really there. You can definitely feel the extra strength. Everything just felt a bit lighter than usual.

I'm done with heavy dose tren cycles as my last one I tweaked my shoulder pretty good but didn't notice until after the blast! I seem to do just aswell on low dose anyway but def like to try base atleast once

Back