greg valentinos steroid cycle

Trenbolin

I was reading on greg valentino last night and wondering what cycles he ran. In interviews he siad he ran EQ and Test Prop both directly into the muscle, spot injections. Not sure if that makes sense with EQ but possibly with Test Prop? what do you all think? or was he just BSing and using synthol like some say. has anyone tried or had luck with any kind of spot injections using steroids? and does anyone know more info on what other steroids he used?

spot injections are useless in my opinion.. maybe some site swelling for a few days but thats it.. delts/quads/glutes.. thats it..

spot injections are useless in my opinion.. maybe some site swelling for a few days but thats it.. delts/quads/glutes.. thats it..

yeah I think so too.... but what about like a testosterone base with no ester attached too it directly into the muscle everyday? I would think that could possibly be a case were spot injections would work if done everyday but that is too much pinning but I just wonder if it would work. I mean the guy must know what hes talking about, hes bigger than all of us here. just thoughts...

i know for a fact he was using synthol to the utmost extent... he was also running sus 250 and dbol with it .... he ruined his physique with the synthol.. i seen him before he started with the synthol and he actually looked really good... that synthol fucked his brain up...

the guy gives A.S a bad name and has been used on countless occasions to document the down side of steriods he should be ashamed of him self what a knuckle head.:dance2::axe:

if you wanna look like him all you have to do is go outside, load a syringe with water from a puddle in the street, and inject it into your biceps and dont seek medical attention for a week or two!

He used to claim I believe, 1.5g EQ in one arm and 1.5g test (cyp probably?) in the other.

27" arms on a guy 5'4" though, emmmm yeah I smell some synthol methinks.

He may have been lying to me, but I've personaly spoken with Graig Valentino and supposively he has never used synthol. Im not sure exactly what I wrote becuase he deleted the message I wrote about him, but I remember making a general comment saying that his arms were the way they were becuase of what I thought to be synthol abuse. He replied with

"I NEVER USED SYNTHOL IN MY LIFE, YOU DO NOT KNOW ME, NOR DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DO OR DON'T DO...YOUR LISTENING TO INTERNET ASSHOLES!!!!.......YOU WILL NOW BE BANNED AND YOUR COMMENT REMOVED.!!!!!!"

Last edited:
Back