Grey top HGH

Zeek

Community Veteran
Avoid these like the fucking plague!! several of us knew they were going to be total bunk by the price and by who they come from but now there are several respected members posting blood work on various boards. Serum GH levels at rock bottom levels.

You have been warned!

thanks for the update Zeek, I know you'd been waiting for some feedback so I'm glad you were able to get some.

Avoid these like the fucking plague!! several of us knew they were going to be total bunk by the price and by who they come from but now there are several respected members posting blood work on various boards. Serum GH levels at rock bottom levels.

You have been warned!

And weren't there supposed "veterans" saying they "loved" them when they 1st got them? lol always gotta love that.

And weren't there supposed "veterans" saying they "loved" them when they 1st got them? lol always gotta love that.

You have to keep an eye on vets! some are allied with sources after a while and you have to know what you can trust from them and what you can't. This applis to some long time vets that I really respect and admire, they still shill for certain companies though and any feedback from them on said products should be disregarded.

There are also lots of idiots!! they start posting about these sides they are getting. I lov ewhen guys are on GH for under a week and already give their seal of approval to it with no blood work :Pat:

Niptropin had many guys swearing it was good. Even a pro body builder. Turned out to be BUNK.

How bout all of the supporters of a Mr steven murphy and his high quality USA made pharm grade GH. I think it turned out to be flour :p but boy were the good bro's getting mad results and sides!!

Last edited:
Wow.....

Not surprising...

But doesn't it seem as of late that possibly the suppliers are dishing out to sources bunk product.

That source did have "yellows" that apparently used to check out decently with blood work, but now the greys are phony.

That would be horrifying if trusted brands that have worked well are also getting shitty powders...

What do you think Zeek?

-Matt

I call bait and switch on HGH.

Put out the Real, gain trust, sell bunk, make allot of money.

Melt tests and feedback is assuring powder is remaining top quality.

when there is good blues around, why would anyone go anywhere else?

really wanted some genheal GH but no one likes chancing the thought of aussie customs, the one thing i wish australia fuckin sucked at.

Having said all this, with GH is the principal to take it in the morning as you still get your natual release at night?

when there is good blues around, why would anyone go anywhere else?

really wanted some genheal GH but no one likes chancing the thought of aussie customs, the one thing i wish australia fuckin sucked at.

Having said all this, with GH is the principal to take it in the morning as you still get your natual release at night?

Allot of debate regarding time to "take" GH. Being of OCD mind I like the opposite time of Natty release about 1:30pm.

Since I am unable to manage this time(1:30pm for extended periods) my injection: 10:30am it is. I'll be ramping up as I lower my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose and pin GH 8:00am and 1:30pm for a period. I have the 1:30pm but won't last too long and I'll be running a cycle in March and going back to 10:30am.

I think that is messed up if vets are sayin that a product is workin and all the guys trust these people and start Buyin and it's bunk! It's one thing u have scammers runnin sites but now vets who people look for guidance are jerkin people off. This is how the hobby turns bad.

Back