Guess i need the reality!

frankzanefan

Here are a couple of pics. Some background...age 44, Starting weight Nov 30 2009, 340. Weight in pics, 245 1 year later.

good work man... why dont u share with our members how u did it.. im sure it'll be motivating

LMAO I'm jealous, wish I could rock out a cowboy giddup like that! Thats quite a change, 100lbs off in a year... Idk how the hell your body accomplished that, but mad props for you!

think this may be the first time i have seen a member put up a pic in a cowboy hat. :D

Awesome work Frank. You got a lot to be proud of brother. Keep it up.

P.S.

Bet its nice to be able to look down and see your dick again huh? :laugh:

Used to be an athelete years ago, football, track, martial arts and even a stripper at one point. Got lazy, got married, got injured...etc.

14 years later i was lying in bed with a back injury, depressed, pissed, sad, and tired. Umbilical hernia, bone spurs on both feet, plantar facitus, degenerative back disease, and wore sweats when not working. :wtf:

I decided i was done. Either i was gonna lose weight and get back in shape or die trying. The first 6 months, Nov 30 - June 1 i went supplement/gear free. Cardio, martial arts, change my eating habits, monitored calories and took it 1 day at a time. I sacrificed a lot of family time.

At the 6 month mark, June 1st, 2010 i weight 238.5, 101.5 lbs lost. then i hit the weight room. then i hit the gear. this summer i plan on being at a cut 225 for the beaches and showing my shit off everywhere i can LOL!

The secret is just quit making excuses and do it. O, and by the way, my umbilical hernia and bone spurs healed themselves and my back feels fantastic. And being able see all of my penis without pulling my stomach back has been wonderful! :elephant:

Frank, great work. That is a hell of a lot of weight to lose. I am glad you found the motivation and your overall health is better. Good motivational stuff to see right there.

Back