Guys, What the hell is Wrong With Me

infar250

guys..... i dunno wtf is going on here...... i need someone to come over here and beat my ass to get me back on track................ i just came off a cycle like 2 months ago......... i came off at 185.............. a month and a 1/2 later after clomid and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) therapy i was only 179... which is not bad at all................ u know i still had some decent size and strength............ however now comes the fucken shitty part i just got sick a wk ago not even........ a very bad cold etc etc........ the past 5 days i havent been eating right or training cause i am sick...... none the less i fucked my sholder up somehow and i've always had probs wit this shlder in the past....... so i dont even wanna step foot in the gym cause i dont wanna injure nemore which will put me out of the gym even longer............ stepped on the scale today 170lbs........... i lost 9 lbs in a matter of 5 days just because of being sick ......... WHAT IN THE BLUE FUCK IS THIS.................... i am about to take a whole bottle of test................. lol well not really but this really sucks assholes............ i gotta get back into shape her god dammit:confused: :confused:

I wouldn't be too worried, those 9 lbs you lost being sick will come back in a couple days once you start eating properly again.

As far as training goes, get the fuck back in the gym you lazy ass :D j/k

Maybe just either avoid or train around the shoulder lightly for a bit, give it a chance to heal, and last time I checked, a shoulder injury has nothing to do with training legs. Now get back in the gym !!

List Stone said..don't worry the weight will come back......try to eat better and get yourself hyped up so when you come back you will make even better progress.

just eat good bro, it will come back, and if you still want someone to kick your ass let me know where you live i get off smackin people up

I have historically had problems with shoulders, either incorrectly benching, or doing barbell presses. I went to dumbells for a number of years, before really learning "proper" barbell bench.

However, for shoulders I will only do front barbell presses either standing, or on a smith (also for my back), or dumbells. I also like TUT with lighter weights sometimes instead of heavy killer stuff, keep it slow and lighter, even if it reduces the number of reps you do, it will be easier on your shoulders. You may also want to look into rotator cuff excersizes, www.exrx.net has some listed that are easy to do.

Get back in the ballgame NOW!!!!

Make yourself do it, but go easy on that shoulder

As far as weight fluctuations, I am 186 right now, and weight myself everyday in the gym with the same scale. My weight can fluctuate 5 lbs in 2 days often so don't worry about it.

Get youself feeling better, eating right, lots of fluids, and go hit it!

being sick causes your body to dehydrate

8 lb. per gallon

so eat, drink, and lift, you'll be good to go in a few days

If it'll make ya feel any better, I lost 75lbs due to liver disease and gained it all back again. 5 lbs? Come on bro...You can get that back overnight....DON'T LOSE THE FAITH...now get your ass back in there.

My bad....9lbs....still...fill up a turkey baster full of test, stick an 18 pin on their and RAMMMMM it home bro....you'll be back to normal and ragin against the machine in no time...

Back