Guys who live with gf, wife, etc

Just tell your girlfriend about it. Some will say to hide it, but at the end of the day, you will sleep better knowing you were honest with her. I told my girlfriend when we first started dating that I use AAS and that I would not stop using because she thought they were dangerous. As shitty as this may sound, I said, if you want to be with me, you have to accept that fact. If she didn't, I would tell her to hit the road. Just like I had to accept the fact that she buys shoes every fucking week.

Fast forward 8 years and now she is my wife and she helps pin me and also loves the sex drive. I am on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), but she has been behind me every step of the way. Remember, if you truly like this chick and see a future with her and perhaps marriage down the road, she is basically your best friend or will become your best friend. Do you tell your guy friends you use gear??? Lying is like a stain on a shirt. Eventually that stain is going to come out. Again, educating her about AAS use could be a start. I believe nothing is too bad in moderation.

Lmao your little vitamin shot!!

Yeah, she knows what it is just gives her something to blame me snapping on her, like really? Couldn't be because ur acting like a dumbass could it? Now if only I could find something to blame when she acts up on?...

I was already a dick before I started. So when I was on cycle, she couldn't tell the difference between on cycle and off cycle anyway!!! If you see your self starting to get pissed, just make your self calm down, weather it's her fault or yours! Just my 2cents! What really made my wife ok with it was, I promised her that if I became more of a dick twords her then I would stop. But as I thought would happen, it never affected my attitude at all! Infact, it made me happier twords her!!! I'm more of a dick off cycle the on cycle!!!

Last edited:
If you are sure you want to hide it from her-

Put your gear into ordinary Doctor prescription containers, get a decent size flashlight, remove the back, take out the battery's and replace them with your gear that's now in the prescripton containers, replace the back of the flashlight and stick it under the bathroom sink.

Use as needed after shower.

I have never met a girl yet who needs a flashlight for something.

Even if she does attempt to use the flashlight and finds it doesn't work, she sure as Fuck won't attempt to change the batteries as that's "a man's job". :beertoast

Last edited:
Yeah, she knows what it is just gives her something to blame me snapping on her, like really? Couldn't be because ur acting like a dumbass could it? Now if only I could find something to blame when she acts up on?...
good luck with that bro. Were always wrong. Specially when were on gear

And when they r pregnant?......i haven't won an argument in 2 years! My first is nine months and I'm having my second in september!

the other half lol

my partner has been injecting for 4 weeks now, infact i do it for him, i dont really mind we have 2 kids, and so his high protein meals have become part of ours, like tuna fish steak chicken so he gets his protein as i make all his meals, yes when we argue and when he kicks of as such lol i say 'what you got roid rage, even tho we usually argue like this, i no i shouldnt but when your mad u say things you shouldnt, i do think sometimes he may get more female attention but hes doing this for himself and he does feel better and look better as already we have notcied the difference in his arms and shoulders, i would just tell her if she dont like it well what can she do, tell her you want to look better for her and no one else, she may feel jealous when your bigger when other women look at you as i may when my bf is bigger but what can i do and what can she do, nothing as long as you are true to her by standing by her and looking good for her and you and no one else then all is fine. hope this helps, let me no if you need any more info. x

Well guys. I guess I did what some of you said, we just broke up. Lol. Not because of aas or anything but like you all were pretty much able to gather it wasn't the best relationship and we've been fighting too much lately. We sat down and had a long talk tonight about our issues and being unhappy etc etc. So long story short I don't have to hide my gear now. But really it needed to happen. Just really sucks I won't get to see my son as much.

Ooooh, didn't know u two had a child together, sorry to hear that, it does suck my girl lives out of state and I only get to c my daughter about once a week, be strong and don't give up any ground on seeing ur boy, dad has rights too they'd what lawyers r for, and make sure keep ur bond tight, sometimes it's for the best.....at least that's what people say ......

Thanks man. The shitty part of it is the last time we broke up we went to court, so I've already been paying child support so none of that needs to happen I still have my visitation, which I'd good. And even though she's upset I think she still intends on keeping me a part of his life. Shits just kinda crazy gonna go back today after she goes to work and get all my stuff. I'm am looking forward to being myself again.

Im in the same situation matt, i wanna cycle but theres no way my wife wouldnt notice the change in body composition, to make matters worse her brother was on gear for a long time and he's a crazy motherfucker and she blames it all on the aas. Ruined it for me! Oh well just gotta find way around it by being honest.

It isn't her choice if she wants u in his life, it's ur right, could never abandon my child don't c how any parent could

First off, women are smart! They notice a lot more then we think. This girl that I'm newly seeing was at my house watching a movie the other night, and I had just pinned in my delt. It was a little sore, so I was rubbing it every once in a while. Nothing I thought she would notice of course. Sure enough, after 30 min or so she asked if I did steriods. I didn't deny it I just asked why she asked. Her response was "you keep rubbing your shoulder like you just took a shot, and can't you put steroids in there?". I was totally caught off guard lol! I told her that I did, we talked about it for a few minutes, and she just said she was glad that I didn't lie to her! Since then, she just plays with me about being a juice head!

It isn't her choice if she wants u in his life, it's ur right, could never abandon my child don't c how any parent could

I absolutely agree.
I have my visitation which is good, but I was refering to her keeping me even MORE part of his life, like I want to be the first one she calls for babysitting if something comes up, I mean I would love to see him everyday if I could but in reality thats not going to happen so thats what makes it all tough.

First off, women are smart! They notice a lot more then we think. This girl that I'm newly seeing was at my house watching a movie the other night, and I had just pinned in my delt. It was a little sore, so I was rubbing it every once in a while. Nothing I thought she would notice of course. Sure enough, after 30 min or so she asked if I did steriods. I didn't deny it I just asked why she asked. Her response was "you keep rubbing your shoulder like you just took a shot, and can't you put steroids in there?". I was totally caught off guard lol! I told her that I did, we talked about it for a few minutes, and she just said she was glad that I didn't lie to her! Since then, she just plays with me about being a juice head!
hahaha thats funny, and yea from now on whoever needs to know in my life will, I am done not being able to be myself.

Yeah women r bitches some....most of the time, just hate when they use kids as weapons, they say they won't but they know it's a sure win

Back